Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2015
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
...currently wondering why i can't preview any of the skins or accents D:
...currently wondering why i can't preview any of the skins or accents D:
Just got home from vacation last night and there's not enough time for me to get enough shards for fieldtools and crown... I'm really sad rn.
Just got home from vacation last night and there's not enough time for me to get enough shards for fieldtools and crown... I'm really sad rn.
smoaking_by_ordif-datec3p.png
Star Collector Accent... Why are you so hard to get. >:(
Star Collector Accent... Why are you so hard to get. >:(
15wxth5.png
I have been camping the Marketplace for Celestial Hues all week and have not seen it in the shop *once*. *sadface* Such gorgeous artwork!
I have been camping the Marketplace for Celestial Hues all week and have not seen it in the shop *once*. *sadface* Such gorgeous artwork!
DzfJhgF.png
@Hathoria

Your not going to. You have to make it in the brewing thing.

@Hathoria

Your not going to. You have to make it in the brewing thing.

Wsu677T.pngW1ufEjp.pngXVdLiaL.pngz0HlerP.png0cenukq.png
I am sure I am not the only one that has seen this, and I am quite sad about it, that aboslutely none of the more star/spacey accents won. (sigh)
I am sure I am not the only one that has seen this, and I am quite sad about it, that aboslutely none of the more star/spacey accents won. (sigh)
Wsu677T.pngW1ufEjp.pngXVdLiaL.pngz0HlerP.png0cenukq.png
I absolutely cannot find the arcane dancer or quartzen skins :c
I absolutely cannot find the arcane dancer or quartzen skins :c
Gottacatchemall
Gottacatchemall
CQHfGMh.png
I think maybe more of the popular skins and accents should have been stocked - the instant I would click on the icon saying 100 left, it would say "This item is no longer available." Really wanted the Soul Gem one :c oh well maybe I can trade for it or something
I think maybe more of the popular skins and accents should have been stocked - the instant I would click on the icon saying 100 left, it would say "This item is no longer available." Really wanted the Soul Gem one :c oh well maybe I can trade for it or something
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
@SepheraCrescent Aaahh, really?? Ugh, I feel pretty silly right now, LOL. I thought something was weird that it never came up.
@SepheraCrescent Aaahh, really?? Ugh, I feel pretty silly right now, LOL. I thought something was weird that it never came up.
DzfJhgF.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45