Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 334 335
@Calavera thank you friend! As nice as your accents are, I'm sure my voucher will be put to good use sooner rather than later. Thank you so much once again u///u
@Calavera thank you friend! As nice as your accents are, I'm sure my voucher will be put to good use sooner rather than later. Thank you so much once again u///u
Just checking...(I should be able to buy in gems for the Princesa but in case not) would it be ok to buy in treasure? If so how much would that be?
Just checking...(I should be able to buy in gems for the Princesa but in case not) would it be ok to buy in treasure? If so how much would that be?
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@calavera id like to pay for my aztec king, how much is it again?
@calavera id like to pay for my aztec king, how much is it again?
tumblr_nu2cloz9ch1r2m3qgo1_500.png
@Calavera Would you happen to have any Coldflame Green F still in stock? (I didn't see any on the AH) If so, what are you charging for it?
@Calavera Would you happen to have any Coldflame Green F still in stock? (I didn't see any on the AH) If so, what are you charging for it?
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
@orlesianbeauty Careful not to miss out on anything!

@burningchaos Absolutely! 450g + 30k

@TalonOcharria Because they're going for base cost I will likely take gem only for the prints so I can cover the blueprints in full, sorry! but 250g should be around 150k-175k in treasure if you buy gems from people on the Item Sales forum.

@Heinc 550g~ All prices are in the spreadsheet under the accents' names and status. Thank you~

@Gubs I wasn't planning to sell them since my stock is now really limited (2 copies) but would 1200g be fair?
@orlesianbeauty Careful not to miss out on anything!

@burningchaos Absolutely! 450g + 30k

@TalonOcharria Because they're going for base cost I will likely take gem only for the prints so I can cover the blueprints in full, sorry! but 250g should be around 150k-175k in treasure if you buy gems from people on the Item Sales forum.

@Heinc 550g~ All prices are in the spreadsheet under the accents' names and status. Thank you~

@Gubs I wasn't planning to sell them since my stock is now really limited (2 copies) but would 1200g be fair?
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera Thats not a bad price for such a pretty accent but sadly I think I'll have to pass! Thanks for the response though!
@Calavera Thats not a bad price for such a pretty accent but sadly I think I'll have to pass! Thanks for the response though!
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
cool thank you ^^
cool thank you ^^
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@Calavera also I would love a copy of Knight of Flowers but I don't have the gems right now. I will have them on thursday though if that is okay
@Calavera also I would love a copy of Knight of Flowers but I don't have the gems right now. I will have them on thursday though if that is okay
F3d7DSl.png
@Calavera

Would it be alright if I payed for Twisted Tropicalia with treasure? If not I'll see what I can do for gems, but it may be a little bit longer! c:
@Calavera

Would it be alright if I payed for Twisted Tropicalia with treasure? If not I'll see what I can do for gems, but it may be a little bit longer! c:
@Calavera

Sending now...
@Calavera

Sending now...
W0ar35Y.png
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 334 335