Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Lair Issue - Log Out
1 2
Hi there! I've encountered an error when I go to my dragon lair to feed me dragons. When I click on the link to my Dragon Lair, I end up logged out and can't access that page. I apologize if there has been a bug report on this (though I'm unsure if anyone else has this problem), but I'm not sure what else to do.

I don't want my dragons to go hungry, haha. Thank you so much for working so hard on this game! Cheers!
Hi there! I've encountered an error when I go to my dragon lair to feed me dragons. When I click on the link to my Dragon Lair, I end up logged out and can't access that page. I apologize if there has been a bug report on this (though I'm unsure if anyone else has this problem), but I'm not sure what else to do.

I don't want my dragons to go hungry, haha. Thank you so much for working so hard on this game! Cheers!
I have the same problem, sort of. I try to log in on the main page and it won't let me. It just acts like I refreshed the page, but if I then click on forums or my clan profile it'll show that I'm logged in. I'll then try to go to my lair & it'll either A) give me the error message saying I need to be logged in (even though the logged in tab with all my treasure info is still there) or B) it'll go to the lair, but I won't be able to do anything except look at my dragons because I'm logged out.

Hope that explination made sense with all the quasi logged in/out stuff. Thanks for all your hard work! I can imagine how buried Thrage is at the moment.

Edit - I was just able to get to my lair normally and feed my dragons! Yay!
I have the same problem, sort of. I try to log in on the main page and it won't let me. It just acts like I refreshed the page, but if I then click on forums or my clan profile it'll show that I'm logged in. I'll then try to go to my lair & it'll either A) give me the error message saying I need to be logged in (even though the logged in tab with all my treasure info is still there) or B) it'll go to the lair, but I won't be able to do anything except look at my dragons because I'm logged out.

Hope that explination made sense with all the quasi logged in/out stuff. Thanks for all your hard work! I can imagine how buried Thrage is at the moment.

Edit - I was just able to get to my lair normally and feed my dragons! Yay!
I also am having this issue, my poor starving dragons D:
I also am having this issue, my poor starving dragons D:
Same here :(
Same here :(
Me too :(
Me too :(
I'm also having the same issue on my computer (internet explorer) but it seems to be working fine on my phone(safari)
I'm also having the same issue on my computer (internet explorer) but it seems to be working fine on my phone(safari)
Are you guys all using IE? My roomie and fiance had the same issues... and still have them, all on Internet Explorer!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=130269&p=mb
Are you guys all using IE? My roomie and fiance had the same issues... and still have them, all on Internet Explorer!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=130269&p=mb
1kz7OWt.png
i was using IE but i switched over to google chrome and that solved that problem for me, forgot that i had it on my laptop Xp
i was using IE but i switched over to google chrome and that solved that problem for me, forgot that i had it on my laptop Xp
Yup, I downloaded google chrome and set FR as the home page and am going to call it the "Flight Rising Game" program since I don't want to use it as a browser. I wasn't having the issue on Firefox (but he doesn't use firefox) and it seems everyone who was having the issue was having it on Internet Explorer.
Yup, I downloaded google chrome and set FR as the home page and am going to call it the "Flight Rising Game" program since I don't want to use it as a browser. I wasn't having the issue on Firefox (but he doesn't use firefox) and it seems everyone who was having the issue was having it on Internet Explorer.
1kz7OWt.png
I've had folks PMing me about this. You don't have to switch your browser (though our team wholeheartedly recommends Chrome over IE!).

You can resolve this in IE by clearing your cache.

I hope this fix works for you guys too!
I've had folks PMing me about this. You don't have to switch your browser (though our team wholeheartedly recommends Chrome over IE!).

You can resolve this in IE by clearing your cache.

I hope this fix works for you guys too!
1 2