Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login Bug
1 2 3
Still had the same issues here. For the most part it SEEMS that whichever account logged in is the one that's being used... but when my roomie logged on it went between appearing to be logged out, being logged in as my fiance, and being logged in as herself. Her gathering turns were her own though. But it showed my fiance's remaining gathering turns.

Still had the same issues here. For the most part it SEEMS that whichever account logged in is the one that's being used... but when my roomie logged on it went between appearing to be logged out, being logged in as my fiance, and being logged in as herself. Her gathering turns were her own though. But it showed my fiance's remaining gathering turns.

1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness- it sounds a lot like me.. but its weird I do not share a home with anyone who plays this as well so this is what is making me confused .-. but I am sure they will work on it and get it solved
@Dragoness- it sounds a lot like me.. but its weird I do not share a home with anyone who plays this as well so this is what is making me confused .-. but I am sure they will work on it and get it solved
having this issue too....
having this issue too....
IIN1Zjg.png
@Thrage
We're still having the issue. This is what happens on my Fiance's account:

- Signs in, it immediately takes him to the log in screen and shows that no one is logged in.

- Click Dragon Lair -- Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area (gets this message while he is clearly logged in (shows username, icon, gold/messages/etc)

- Click Dragon Lair again -- He is in his clan's page, signed in.

- Click Nesting Ground -- appears normal

- Click Gather Items -- Shows he has 7 turns left. Click anything to gather-- suddenly shows 0 turns.

- Click Clan Profile -- he suddenly appears logged out.

- Click Clan Profile again -- Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area (gets this message while he is clearly logged in as it shows his username and other information at the top)

- Click Clan Profile a third time -- he appears logged out.

- Click Hoard -- Whoops! You must be logged in (same as above... shows his log in info at the top)

- Click Hoard Again -- Actually accesses his hoard while showing him as logged in.

- Click Beastiary -- Is suddenly displaying Princess (our room-mate) log in information at the top. Her gold, her messages, her icon.

- Click Beastiary 4 more times -- Still showing Princess (can read her messages at this point as well)

- Click Messages -- Works the way it should.

He is on internet explorer. It seems a LOT of other people are having this issue, or something similar (appearing logged out, or suddenly logged into spouse/son/brother's accounts)

Is this a security issue?

Thanks for reading.
@Thrage

- Signs in, it immediately takes him to the log in screen and shows that no one is logged in.

- Click Dragon Lair -- Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area (gets this message while he is clearly logged in (shows username, icon, gold/messages/etc)

- Click Gather Items -- Shows he has 7 turns left. Click anything to gather-- suddenly shows 0 turns.

- Click Clan Profile again -- Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area (gets this message while he is clearly logged in as it shows his username and other information at the top)

- Click Hoard -- Whoops! You must be logged in (same as above... shows his log in info at the top)

- Click Hoard Again -- Actually accesses his hoard while showing him as logged in.

- Click Beastiary -- Is suddenly displaying Princess (our room-mate) log in information at the top. Her gold, her messages, her icon.

- Click Beastiary 4 more times -- Still showing Princess (can read her messages at this point as well)

He is on internet explorer. It seems a LOT of other people are having this issue, or something similar (appearing logged out, or suddenly logged into spouse/son/brother's accounts)

Thanks for reading.
1kz7OWt.png
[quote name="Dragoness" date="2013-06-23 19:57:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=130269#140807"]@Thrage We're still having the issue. This is what happens on my Fiance's account: - Signs in, it immediately takes him to the log in screen and shows that no one is logged in. - Click [b]Dragon Lair[/b] -- Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area (gets this message while he is clearly logged in (shows username, icon, gold/messages/etc) - Click [b]Dragon Lair again[/b] -- He is in his clan's page, signed in. - Click [b]Nesting Ground[/b] -- appears normal - Click [b]Gather Items[/b] -- Shows he has 7 turns left. Click anything to gather-- suddenly shows 0 turns. - Click [b]Clan Profile[/b] -- he suddenly appears logged out. - Click [b]Clan Profile again[/b] -- Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area (gets this message while he is clearly logged in as it shows his username and other information at the top) - Click [b]Clan Profile a third time[/b] -- he appears logged out. - Click [b]Hoard [/b]-- Whoops! You must be logged in (same as above... shows his log in info at the top) - Click [b]Hoard Again[/b] -- Actually accesses his hoard while showing him as logged in. - Click [b]Beastiary[/b] -- Is suddenly displaying Princess (our room-mate) log in information at the top. Her gold, her messages, her icon. - Click [b]Beastiary 4 more times[/b] -- Still showing Princess (can read her messages at this point as well) - Click [b]Messages[/b] -- Works the way it should. He is on internet explorer. It seems a LOT of other people are having this issue, or something similar (appearing logged out, or suddenly logged into spouse/son/brother's accounts) Is this a security issue? Thanks for reading. [/quote] For the time being, can you please have them try clearing their cache using these instructions? http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache#Internet_Explorer_8
@Thrage

Thanks for reading.

For the time being, can you please have them try clearing their cache using these instructions?

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache#Internet_Explorer_8
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Will do! Thanks for the link too!
Will do! Thanks for the link too!
1kz7OWt.png
@Xhaztol
We just did it, and it won't let him feed his dragons anymore (says no dragons were fed and they remain unfed) and had the same issues as before. We cleared the cache exactly how it told us to.

I'm sorry we broke all the things :C

ETA: Now he can't log in at all. It processes, returns him to the main screen without being logged in, and now clicking the side bar buttons shows he's still logged out.
@Xhaztol
We just did it, and it won't let him feed his dragons anymore (says no dragons were fed and they remain unfed) and had the same issues as before. We cleared the cache exactly how it told us to.

I'm sorry we broke all the things :C

ETA: Now he can't log in at all. It processes, returns him to the main screen without being logged in, and now clicking the side bar buttons shows he's still logged out.
1kz7OWt.png
The other thread on it:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=133252

Downloaded Google Chrome and had him sign in there and everything is peachy keen (like jellybeans). The issue everyone is having has to do with Internet Explorer stuff.

Just wanted to give the heads up <3
The other thread on it:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=133252

Downloaded Google Chrome and had him sign in there and everything is peachy keen (like jellybeans). The issue everyone is having has to do with Internet Explorer stuff.

Just wanted to give the heads up <3
1kz7OWt.png
Thanks for the extra info -- glad to know it&#039;s relegated to IE and that there&#039;s a workaround! We&#039;ll look into it. :)
Thanks for the extra info -- glad to know it&#039;s relegated to IE and that there&#039;s a workaround! We&#039;ll look into it. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I&#039;ve had several folks PM me about this issue, and the cache refresh seems to have worked for all of them. :-)
I&#039;ve had several folks PM me about this issue, and the cache refresh seems to have worked for all of them. :-)
1 2 3