Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Equip Apparel
Browser : Mozilla Firefox 40.0.3

Antivirus : AVG

I bought an extra apparel slot using gems for one of my dragons. When I tried to place another apparel item on him, it would not equip--like there was still no room left.

I cleared the cache and refreshed the page to see if that would help. Same problem. I un-equipped a piece of apparel to see if the lineup was stuck. Again, it still would not equip.

I checked to see if it was just that dragon--it was not. I could not equip apparel to any of my dragons. I refreshed the lair page and cleared the cache again, but no change.

I was able to equip apparel before I bought the extra slot.

Dragon I bought the slot for: Vaughn

Browser : Mozilla Firefox 40.0.3

Antivirus : AVG

I bought an extra apparel slot using gems for one of my dragons. When I tried to place another apparel item on him, it would not equip--like there was still no room left.

I cleared the cache and refreshed the page to see if that would help. Same problem. I un-equipped a piece of apparel to see if the lineup was stuck. Again, it still would not equip.

I checked to see if it was just that dragon--it was not. I could not equip apparel to any of my dragons. I refreshed the lair page and cleared the cache again, but no change.

I was able to equip apparel before I bought the extra slot.

Dragon I bought the slot for: Vaughn

@Mimryn does it show that you do have a free apparel slot available?

Do you have an antivirus software on right now? It could be interfering with FR. If you can, try temporarily disabling it to see if the problems persist. Also try hard refreshing (ctrl+f5, note this is different from a regular refresh) on your dragon's equip apparel screen. I see clearing your cache didn't work, but perhaps a hard refresh would.
@Mimryn does it show that you do have a free apparel slot available?

Do you have an antivirus software on right now? It could be interfering with FR. If you can, try temporarily disabling it to see if the problems persist. Also try hard refreshing (ctrl+f5, note this is different from a regular refresh) on your dragon's equip apparel screen. I see clearing your cache didn't work, but perhaps a hard refresh would.
@chespin

Thanks for a response!

After I purchased the extra slot for Vaughn (he had all the slots filled before), the extra slot opened up right after purchase. All the old apparel was still on him, which easily defined the blank slot when I tried to equip the new one.

I have hard refreshed my lair and the individual dragon's edit apparel screen twice, but the issue persists.

*****I also noticed all of my dragons now have eight slots, which is two more than the beginning six that I believe players start out with. I may have bought one other slot in the distant past, but not for all of my dragons.
@chespin

Thanks for a response!

After I purchased the extra slot for Vaughn (he had all the slots filled before), the extra slot opened up right after purchase. All the old apparel was still on him, which easily defined the blank slot when I tried to equip the new one.

I have hard refreshed my lair and the individual dragon's edit apparel screen twice, but the issue persists.

*****I also noticed all of my dragons now have eight slots, which is two more than the beginning six that I believe players start out with. I may have bought one other slot in the distant past, but not for all of my dragons.
@Mimryn Unlocking one slot unlocks the slot for your entire lair, past present and future dragons, not just the one dragon you've purchased it for :D though I think this is separate from the issue itself, and I'm not sure what could be causing it if clearing your cache didn't fix it. The only advice I can give is to try later as perhaps it will take a while for the server to register that you've bought the additional slot- since the site is separated onto two domains right now (www and www1) there can be a lag in transaction-related ordeals. Hopefully this sorts itself out by itself.
@Mimryn Unlocking one slot unlocks the slot for your entire lair, past present and future dragons, not just the one dragon you've purchased it for :D though I think this is separate from the issue itself, and I'm not sure what could be causing it if clearing your cache didn't fix it. The only advice I can give is to try later as perhaps it will take a while for the server to register that you've bought the additional slot- since the site is separated onto two domains right now (www and www1) there can be a lag in transaction-related ordeals. Hopefully this sorts itself out by itself.
@chespin

Ah, okay. I wasn't 100% certain if it spread across the entire lair or not.

I'll check again after I've been logged off and update. =)
@chespin

Ah, okay. I wasn't 100% certain if it spread across the entire lair or not.

I'll check again after I've been logged off and update. =)
Alright, logging off and logging back in seemed to fix the issue. Thanks again for the help @chespin!
Alright, logging off and logging back in seemed to fix the issue. Thanks again for the help @chespin!