Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Being logged out when I click on ...
my friend request icon. I says I have 1 friend request but when I go and click on it, I get the bubble that says I have no pending friend requests. So I click the link that says View Friend List and I get logged out. Everytime. What's weird too is that the 1 friend request will show up on some pages and not on others. This has been happening all day on my computer using IE.

Also, I posted this earlier but am not able to find the original thread to see if anyone responded. It's like I never posted. o_o; Found it. Deleted it. Odd that the board would not update without me having to go and wipe my entire cache.
my friend request icon. I says I have 1 friend request but when I go and click on it, I get the bubble that says I have no pending friend requests. So I click the link that says View Friend List and I get logged out. Everytime. What's weird too is that the 1 friend request will show up on some pages and not on others. This has been happening all day on my computer using IE.

Also, I posted this earlier but am not able to find the original thread to see if anyone responded. It's like I never posted. o_o; Found it. Deleted it. Odd that the board would not update without me having to go and wipe my entire cache.
Lichtdrache.gif
I too am having a similar issue. But not with Friend Pending, I'm having issues with it telling me I have a Message, but when I click on it, there is nothing there but the one sent out to all the players. Nothing new. I, however am not being logged out at least.
I too am having a similar issue. But not with Friend Pending, I'm having issues with it telling me I have a Message, but when I click on it, there is nothing there but the one sent out to all the players. Nothing new. I, however am not being logged out at least.
PUjvg1g.gif
Could you guys try clearing your cache to see if that resolves the issue? We've had a few reports of users getting logged out, and their cache was part of the problem
Could you guys try clearing your cache to see if that resolves the issue? We've had a few reports of users getting logged out, and their cache was part of the problem
Fixed it :3 Thanks!
Fixed it :3 Thanks!
Lichtdrache.gif