Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Downtime Updates
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I can get in the Coliseum, but my battles are aprutly interrupted by connection loss. It's a little frustrating, but I believe the admins are doing their very best to fix the problem.

I'd also like to thank the team for the extra supplies I got earlier, that's very thoughtful of you. Really appreciate how you keep us all updated about the situation at hand. You're doing wonderful job!
I can get in the Coliseum, but my battles are aprutly interrupted by connection loss. It's a little frustrating, but I believe the admins are doing their very best to fix the problem.

I'd also like to thank the team for the extra supplies I got earlier, that's very thoughtful of you. Really appreciate how you keep us all updated about the situation at hand. You're doing wonderful job!
8wF4Uc8.png
@Paintedwings
Late reply is late.
Yeah I knew after I posted, didn't bother to edit the post though. I learned a couple minutes after that they had taken it down. Looks like I'm going to be Coliseum grinding until they get back. XD

Thanks for the info as to why the lag occurred~ I'm usually quite curious about these things huehue. The site's working pretty well now, just a little slow for me since there are so many users around here and I'm from like the other side of the world (to the server).
@Paintedwings
Late reply is late.
Yeah I knew after I posted, didn't bother to edit the post though. I learned a couple minutes after that they had taken it down. Looks like I'm going to be Coliseum grinding until they get back. XD

Thanks for the info as to why the lag occurred~ I'm usually quite curious about these things huehue. The site's working pretty well now, just a little slow for me since there are so many users around here and I'm from like the other side of the world (to the server).
m16OKP.jpeg
For those who are unable to connect, there's a second link you can try underneath the coliseum that leads to a different server connection. Some addons do not play nice with the default coliseum link.

We'll be keeping an eye on the coliseum server throughout the day. Thanks for bearing with us. Ping me or an admin (by using @username ) if the coliseum seems to be lagging and we'll look into it as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!
For those who are unable to connect, there's a second link you can try underneath the coliseum that leads to a different server connection. Some addons do not play nice with the default coliseum link.

We'll be keeping an eye on the coliseum server throughout the day. Thanks for bearing with us. Ping me or an admin (by using @username ) if the coliseum seems to be lagging and we'll look into it as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!
Honestly it was well worth the wait. My sister and I are happy to be able to play more.
Honestly it was well worth the wait. My sister and I are happy to be able to play more.
Please help: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=966339
Seeking Female obsidian/rose imperial dragon.
We're even trying to drag our brother here so he can have some online fun.
We're even trying to drag our brother here so he can have some online fun.
Please help: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drw&id=966339
Seeking Female obsidian/rose imperial dragon.
Running smoother than ever, thanks for all the hard work!
Running smoother than ever, thanks for all the hard work!
thanks for all the hard work :) you guys are doing awesome and thanks for the info on the second link I will have to try it out as I know I have been having issues with severe lag or just not wanting to connect. :)
thanks for all the hard work :) you guys are doing awesome and thanks for the info on the second link I will have to try it out as I know I have been having issues with severe lag or just not wanting to connect. :)
Thank you SO much for all of your hard work ;; I know I speak for so many people here when I say we're incredibly grateful for all the time and effort you and everyone else on the Flight Rising team have put into this site and all of the features that come with it.

Super excited to see the goodies that are gonna be mailed out too :D More power to you!
Thank you SO much for all of your hard work ;; I know I speak for so many people here when I say we're incredibly grateful for all the time and effort you and everyone else on the Flight Rising team have put into this site and all of the features that come with it.

Super excited to see the goodies that are gonna be mailed out too :D More power to you!
Thank you everyone, for all of your hard work! I'm glad the primary issue could be resolved, before something disastrous was able to occur.
Thank you everyone, for all of your hard work! I'm glad the primary issue could be resolved, before something disastrous was able to occur.
I'm screaming at the goodies you sent us!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *u*
I'm screaming at the goodies you sent us!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *u*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15