Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72
@EnigmaticalMe

Your Moon Catcher accent is wonderful! I love the subtlety and the moon in his claw. I need that accent like I need air.
@EnigmaticalMe

Your Moon Catcher accent is wonderful! I love the subtlety and the moon in his claw. I need that accent like I need air.
@Ashenhartkrie
Thank you very much! I wrote you down on my Ping list, and if I don't win I will certainly be getting it on Flight Rising!
@Ashenhartkrie
Thank you very much! I wrote you down on my Ping list, and if I don't win I will certainly be getting it on Flight Rising!
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
Gosh, it feels like heaven browsing through the submissions thread, with all those awesome galaxy and sky themed entries *w* But seriousl, so many space wings; if there were a fave button I'd fav them all x33 Here are [i]a few[/i] of my favourites, though I could actually list almost all entries in here: @Kizmetto - Star Fields @Sirrusly - Speckled Stars and Constellations (lol, I've had a similar idea in mind, too XD) @Stormdragon - Look at the Stars / Starfall / Starwood Forest @tunapuns - Arcane Dancer @Claptrap - They Devoured the Sky/The Stars are Gon and Reclaiming the Stars @Aviary - Crystalcarved @Noxxie - Stadust Spell @Maybles - Planet Maker @DragonNMR - Starfall Cluster Guardian @spaceyMage - Waning Fushia @LadyDragonKnight - Starweaver @HPE24 - Interstellar @stelli - Starwood Skies @Ethyrsa - Runic Spectrum and Arcane Spectrum @ArtisticThingem - Starforge @Brainwashed - Star-Breather @Kipine - Astral Flow @tstroyerfosho - Protostar Flight @Cheles - Wings of The Arcane I woud write a comment for every one, of these, but then the post would probs become far too long ^^" And of course I'd lso love to hear feedback and critique about my own entry, Starcatcher :3 [url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net][img]http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/frstarfallgifw9mrtdkabi.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net][img]http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/frstarfallflatcla4o3rjub.png[/img][/url]
Gosh, it feels like heaven browsing through the submissions thread, with all those awesome galaxy and sky themed entries *w* But seriousl, so many space wings; if there were a fave button I'd fav them all x33

Here are a few of my favourites, though I could actually list almost all entries in here:
@Kizmetto - Star Fields
@Sirrusly - Speckled Stars and Constellations (lol, I've had a similar idea in mind, too XD)
@Stormdragon - Look at the Stars / Starfall / Starwood Forest
@tunapuns - Arcane Dancer
@Claptrap - They Devoured the Sky/The Stars are Gon and Reclaiming the Stars
@Aviary - Crystalcarved
@Noxxie - Stadust Spell
@Maybles - Planet Maker
@DragonNMR - Starfall Cluster Guardian
@spaceyMage - Waning Fushia
@LadyDragonKnight - Starweaver
@HPE24 - Interstellar
@stelli - Starwood Skies
@Ethyrsa - Runic Spectrum and Arcane Spectrum
@ArtisticThingem - Starforge
@Brainwashed - Star-Breather
@Kipine - Astral Flow
@tstroyerfosho - Protostar Flight
@Cheles - Wings of The Arcane
I woud write a comment for every one, of these, but then the post would probs become far too long ^^"
And of course I'd lso love to hear feedback and critique about my own entry, Starcatcher :3

frstarfallgifw9mrtdkabi.gif
frstarfallflatcla4o3rjub.png
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
@SkyTiger Thank you kindly! C: As for critique on your accent - it's lovely, I especially love the wings c: The glow effect is great too. Just one thing - I hope this doesnt sound rude but the effect on the fluff looks a bit flat, maybe adding a bit more variety in color or in star distribution would liven it up a touch? c: Ultimately it's up to you though and it does look great really!
@SkyTiger Thank you kindly! C: As for critique on your accent - it's lovely, I especially love the wings c: The glow effect is great too. Just one thing - I hope this doesnt sound rude but the effect on the fluff looks a bit flat, maybe adding a bit more variety in color or in star distribution would liven it up a touch? c: Ultimately it's up to you though and it does look great really!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SkyTiger
oh wow, thanks for listing my entry as a fave! ;v; IT MEANS A LOT TO MEEEE

hm, well, I basically agree with Aviary when it comes to critiquing your own entry. though I would also consider making the pearl/horn a little brighter and higher contrasted, perhaps? that could be more personal taste than anything tbh! it looks fine as it is, but I just think it'd add a nice pop to the accent.
@SkyTiger
oh wow, thanks for listing my entry as a fave! ;v; IT MEANS A LOT TO MEEEE

hm, well, I basically agree with Aviary when it comes to critiquing your own entry. though I would also consider making the pearl/horn a little brighter and higher contrasted, perhaps? that could be more personal taste than anything tbh! it looks fine as it is, but I just think it'd add a nice pop to the accent.
@SkyTiger ^^ I appreciate the compliment! I honestly think your entry there is one of the better ones as well. You put a lot of effort into making the starry sky really look like the night, and that's the best part by far. So many entries make a gradient and pop some stars on it and call it a day, yours is well above and beyond that.
@SkyTiger ^^ I appreciate the compliment! I honestly think your entry there is one of the better ones as well. You put a lot of effort into making the starry sky really look like the night, and that's the best part by far. So many entries make a gradient and pop some stars on it and call it a day, yours is well above and beyond that.
@SkyTiger

Wow! Thank you for the compliment! Totally made my day. I have no critique for your entry
because honestly I love anything with a galaxy look to it. :) Well done!
@SkyTiger

Wow! Thank you for the compliment! Totally made my day. I have no critique for your entry
because honestly I love anything with a galaxy look to it. :) Well done!
Pf6YfF3.pnge4obCvA.pngYohjRio.png4GH9tNM.png
Just give me all the fae accents this festival they're all perfect!
Just give me all the fae accents this festival they're all perfect!
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
@SkyTiger thank you so much for adding mine to your faves! ;o;
@SkyTiger thank you so much for adding mine to your faves! ;o;
arP4i2I.png
bYt72YT.png
optH9Kd.png
UuKod4C.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ani_bw-S_012_m.gif
[size=2]just completed my first attempt at an accent, guys! QvQ what do you think? critique? [center][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/spontaneouspanda/Flight%20Rising/Skins%20and%20Accents/weh350_zps91yk3nhz.png[/img] [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/spontaneouspanda/Flight%20Rising/Skins%20and%20Accents/previews_zpslxtan34p.png[/img][/center]
just completed my first attempt at an accent, guys! QvQ what do you think? critique?

weh350_zps91yk3nhz.png

previews_zpslxtan34p.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72