Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
I fed my dragons right before I went to bed, and everything is completely depleted all of a sudden and it says I lost my 3 day bonus (But it still gives me the bonuses?). I don't really want to feed them since it seems it's pointless.
I fed my dragons right before I went to bed, and everything is completely depleted all of a sudden and it says I lost my 3 day bonus (But it still gives me the bonuses?). I don't really want to feed them since it seems it's pointless.
Yeah, same here. I just wasted all my food stores, and I lost my bonus :/ This is annoying.
Yeah, same here. I just wasted all my food stores, and I lost my bonus :/ This is annoying.
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
Help! My dragons are suddenly hungry and then I tried to feed them to keep it down but they just consumed all my stores. Some managed to get fed but now some are starving D:
Ive got starving dragons and no food to feed them.
I hope this bug gets fixed soon 38(
Help! My dragons are suddenly hungry and then I tried to feed them to keep it down but they just consumed all my stores. Some managed to get fed but now some are starving D:
Ive got starving dragons and no food to feed them.
I hope this bug gets fixed soon 38(
um yeah last I checked my dragons were at 100% now they're only 0%
um yeah last I checked my dragons were at 100% now they're only 0%
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
wow, good thing I checked the forums before trying to feed mine. My clan energy dropped to 0% this morning too even though I fed them last night
wow, good thing I checked the forums before trying to feed mine. My clan energy dropped to 0% this morning too even though I fed them last night
yea, same here, got my food stores wiped out because suddenly all my dragons hit 0, and i lost all the bonuses from consistantly feeding them... hopefully the admins will roll back the bonuses and replace the food...
yea, same here, got my food stores wiped out because suddenly all my dragons hit 0, and i lost all the bonuses from consistantly feeding them... hopefully the admins will roll back the bonuses and replace the food...
THis happened to me as well. I fed them, but it cost me 300 meat and 100 insects. Am I going to be reimbursed?
THis happened to me as well. I fed them, but it cost me 300 meat and 100 insects. Am I going to be reimbursed?
Same thing here, I think its happening to everyone.
Same thing here, I think its happening to everyone.
VcUZJmC.png
zero energy for me too
zero energy for me too
Same. Now I'm crazy low on food. No bueno to wake up to.
Same. Now I'm crazy low on food. No bueno to wake up to.