Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56
Aw man. I hadn't lost the bonus since the headstart and I wasn't planning to lose it.

...and feeding 99 dragons to full takes quite a bit of food. I think I'll just wait for the staff to fix this.
Aw man. I hadn't lost the bonus since the headstart and I wasn't planning to lose it.

...and feeding 99 dragons to full takes quite a bit of food. I think I'll just wait for the staff to fix this.
@Nemoski,

Nope! Definitely not a 'thing' here. Sorry you got hit with this just coming through the gates. :(
@Nemoski,

Nope! Definitely not a 'thing' here. Sorry you got hit with this just coming through the gates. :(
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
I just refreshed my lair after the reset, and I've been stricken by this as well.
I just refreshed my lair after the reset, and I've been stricken by this as well.
Same issue here's my screen shot that shows goodbye all my food stores!
Same issue here's my screen shot that shows goodbye all my food stores!
My dragons have chosen to fast it seems... and are refusing to go out and gather. Rather than try to bribe them with more food, I am hoping the Plague Flight isn't the cause of all this rigmarole and my dragon's appetite and desire to leave the cave will return soon.

(Much love to the Plague Flight!)
My dragons have chosen to fast it seems... and are refusing to go out and gather. Rather than try to bribe them with more food, I am hoping the Plague Flight isn't the cause of all this rigmarole and my dragon's appetite and desire to leave the cave will return soon.

(Much love to the Plague Flight!)
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
I'm also having this problem U^U
I'm also having this problem U^U
tumblr_of4sjxvE6z1secmx8o1_1280.gif
hate cite maintenance! all this stuff happened to me too, I've lost 46 insects 98 meat 46 plants.
hate cite maintenance! all this stuff happened to me too, I've lost 46 insects 98 meat 46 plants.
Same on this end. Luckily no one starved, but I have no more food ... Nor can I gather any ...
Same on this end. Luckily no one starved, but I have no more food ... Nor can I gather any ...
The Eagle The Stags and The Wyrm
The lag is horrendous and all my dragons are down to 1..i've never ever had a problem like this before. Thank goodness was still able to incubate nests.
The lag is horrendous and all my dragons are down to 1..i've never ever had a problem like this before. Thank goodness was still able to incubate nests.
Same happened to me. I guess I managed to feed them fast enough to not lose the energy bonus but I lost all my food and had to empty my horde to get enough points to feed the last few. And of course another day without gathering and with almost everything empty... eep...
Same happened to me. I guess I managed to feed them fast enough to not lose the energy bonus but I lost all my food and had to empty my horde to get enough points to feed the last few. And of course another day without gathering and with almost everything empty... eep...
tumblr_inline_n15828gp9J1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_ngn4aaw9Ib1qk8bj1.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56