Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Stuck hatchling, and a topic for it?
1 2
From what I've read, "stuck hatchlings" (those who are older than 5 days, but not grown up, and have not had a Scroll of Youth used on them) are a known bug, so is there any place to report that one's hatchling is stuck?

I have a stuck one. :( http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=7683&tab=dragon&did=45000 Deciduous here is six days old and still a baby. And... is there anything to be done for her?
From what I've read, "stuck hatchlings" (those who are older than 5 days, but not grown up, and have not had a Scroll of Youth used on them) are a known bug, so is there any place to report that one's hatchling is stuck?

I have a stuck one. :( http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=7683&tab=dragon&did=45000 Deciduous here is six days old and still a baby. And... is there anything to be done for her?
I hatched an egg, and the baby dragon didn't go to my lair. Wouldn't that be a bug too? o.o
I hatched an egg, and the baby dragon didn't go to my lair. Wouldn't that be a bug too? o.o
@silversoot is your liar full?
@silversoot is your liar full?

No, I still have room and everything, I even expanded it.

No, I still have room and everything, I even expanded it.
Poor thing got scared and ran away??
Poor thing got scared and ran away??
@Freezair, can she be used in the coliseum? Does clearing your cache fix the issue? I'm wondering if your browser is just pulling the wrong image.

@SilverSoot, looks like you had a Nature egg, and you now have a Nature hatchling in your lair. Is that the one you'd hatched?
Also, in the future, please make a new bug thread for issues that are different from the original topic. This lets us keep bugs organized and avoids weird double conversations like this. :P Thanks!
@Freezair, can she be used in the coliseum? Does clearing your cache fix the issue? I'm wondering if your browser is just pulling the wrong image.

@SilverSoot, looks like you had a Nature egg, and you now have a Nature hatchling in your lair. Is that the one you'd hatched?
Also, in the future, please make a new bug thread for issues that are different from the original topic. This lets us keep bugs organized and avoids weird double conversations like this. :P Thanks!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl: Those were the first things I tried, actually--first bringing her up in the colloseum (because I was so excited to finally have a full party) and then clearing my cache. Neither worked, sadly; she seems to be stuck.
@kiohl: Those were the first things I tried, actually--first bringing her up in the colloseum (because I was so excited to finally have a full party) and then clearing my cache. Neither worked, sadly; she seems to be stuck.
@Freezair, Hmm, I know they were messing around with aging last week to make it more accurate to the hour. I think what may have happened is that your hatchling has crossed 6 midnight rollovers (so it says 6 days), but hasn't actually reached 120 hours old yet? What makes me think that is the case is also that her breeding cooldown still reads 10 days, not 9. Keep an eye on her and if she doesn't grow up after tonight's rollover, then we have a problem. :P

I'll also note my own hatchlings and see if they age correctly.
@Freezair, Hmm, I know they were messing around with aging last week to make it more accurate to the hour. I think what may have happened is that your hatchling has crossed 6 midnight rollovers (so it says 6 days), but hasn't actually reached 120 hours old yet? What makes me think that is the case is also that her breeding cooldown still reads 10 days, not 9. Keep an eye on her and if she doesn't grow up after tonight's rollover, then we have a problem. :P

I'll also note my own hatchlings and see if they age correctly.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
She actually hatched just after midnight server time, almost as soon as I was able to hatch her (nest-stalking, yay), so she should've hit 120 hours fairly soon after the midnight rollover on the 5th day.
She actually hatched just after midnight server time, almost as soon as I was able to hatch her (nest-stalking, yay), so she should've hit 120 hours fairly soon after the midnight rollover on the 5th day.
I am also having this issue. This dragon is also at six days, but is still a hatchling: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10550&tab=dragon&did=45341
I am also having this issue. This dragon is also at six days, but is still a hatchling: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10550&tab=dragon&did=45341
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
1 2