Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 964 965 966 967 968 ... 3162 3163
I have a little question about Pinkerton. I know that his sister can ask you for rare items like gene scrolls or unhatched eggs (if I'm not mistaken), but what about Pinkerton? As far as I know, I've only seen him give out food, materials, apparel, familiars, battle stones, and trinkets. But he never gives out gem marketplace apparel/familiars, Swipp trades, boss familiars from the coliseum, scrolls or eggs. Am I right about this? Or can someone be really lucky and get a Wartoad or a Winter Wolf Cape from him?
I have a little question about Pinkerton. I know that his sister can ask you for rare items like gene scrolls or unhatched eggs (if I'm not mistaken), but what about Pinkerton? As far as I know, I've only seen him give out food, materials, apparel, familiars, battle stones, and trinkets. But he never gives out gem marketplace apparel/familiars, Swipp trades, boss familiars from the coliseum, scrolls or eggs. Am I right about this? Or can someone be really lucky and get a Wartoad or a Winter Wolf Cape from him?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Tiny tiny little question!How do you feed you're dragons?Sorry I just joined XD
Tiny tiny little question!How do you feed you're dragons?Sorry I just joined XD
@Specklepelt
You need to click the "Feed" button in your lair. But for that, you need to have food for you dragons to eat. You can see your food amounts (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants) at the top of your lair.
You can get food by gathering, and then converting the food items. ^^
@Specklepelt
You need to click the "Feed" button in your lair. But for that, you need to have food for you dragons to eat. You can see your food amounts (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants) at the top of your lair.
You can get food by gathering, and then converting the food items. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman

Not sure about Wartoads actually. I think someone got a yeti once?

I am sure though that swipp trade items will not be given out by pink. Multiple other rare things are not given by pink either.

@GodricNorthman

Not sure about Wartoads actually. I think someone got a yeti once?

I am sure though that swipp trade items will not be given out by pink. Multiple other rare things are not given by pink either.

What does the the [LF] means in the "Dragons Wanted" mean?
What does the the [LF] means in the "Dragons Wanted" mean?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Archnight LF stands for "Looking For." :)
@Archnight LF stands for "Looking For." :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Instead of having lists of everything I plan on getting (apparel, dragons, familiars, etc) on my profile - which is pretty confusing, though I might keep the basics on my profile - would it be all right if I posted it somewhere on a forum? It wouldn't really be anything someone else needs to look at, I'd just like to put it somewhere, along with the item/dragons pictures, which will take up quite a bit of space.
If I am allowed to do this, what forum would be the best one to post it on? Thanks everyone! :)
Instead of having lists of everything I plan on getting (apparel, dragons, familiars, etc) on my profile - which is pretty confusing, though I might keep the basics on my profile - would it be all right if I posted it somewhere on a forum? It wouldn't really be anything someone else needs to look at, I'd just like to put it somewhere, along with the item/dragons pictures, which will take up quite a bit of space.
If I am allowed to do this, what forum would be the best one to post it on? Thanks everyone! :)
rSvYfKQ.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@NirCele
I think you can put your item wishlist in Items For Sale, and your dragon wishlist in Dragons Wanted. You can also say at the top of each topic that they are only wishlists, and that people don't need to post there. ^^
@NirCele
I think you can put your item wishlist in Items For Sale, and your dragon wishlist in Dragons Wanted. You can also say at the top of each topic that they are only wishlists, and that people don't need to post there. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
wasn't there a guide to each flight and the benefits/drawbacks to each and what each is good at, for example there was one who had many breeders because the eye color was desirable and plague was one of the ones listed as good for dominance, etc.? could someone link me to that, please? im on mobile and cant do much right now. D:
wasn't there a guide to each flight and the benefits/drawbacks to each and what each is good at, for example there was one who had many breeders because the eye color was desirable and plague was one of the ones listed as good for dominance, etc.? could someone link me to that, please? im on mobile and cant do much right now. D:
GC8lSmX+(1).png
How much did Corsair's Seaspray garb sell for back when it was in the marketplace? I heard 515 gems, but I don't remember. |D
How much did Corsair's Seaspray garb sell for back when it was in the marketplace? I heard 515 gems, but I don't remember. |D
1 2 ... 964 965 966 967 968 ... 3162 3163