Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatchling born without wings
1 2
If I could I would love to keep him the way he is, but for the sake of finding bugs in the new site I figured it'd be better to let the staff know about it. c:
If I could I would love to keep him the way he is, but for the sake of finding bugs in the new site I figured it'd be better to let the staff know about it. c:
Awww, what a sweet story this would make. I would so want to keep a wingless baby <3
Awww, what a sweet story this would make. I would so want to keep a wingless baby <3
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
Interesting to note, the other dragon with the issue also had Sand colored wings.
Interesting to note, the other dragon with the issue also had Sand colored wings.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Looks like we're going to need some prosthetic wings. Calling Doctor @Undel. [img]http://img.pandawhale.com/26626-Dr-Cox-Scrubs-Deal-With-It-gif-28mg.gif[/img]
Looks like we&#039;re going to need some prosthetic wings. Calling Doctor @Undel.
26626-Dr-Cox-Scrubs-Deal-With-It-gif-28mg.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Sometimes these things happen. No one can ever know why, but the Stormcatcher has a plan.

Or a silly artist forgot to upload sand wings for bebe wildclaw.

Fixing. Your particular bebe will be fixed when it ages. Future bebes should not have this issue.
Sometimes these things happen. No one can ever know why, but the Stormcatcher has a plan.

Or a silly artist forgot to upload sand wings for bebe wildclaw.

Fixing. Your particular bebe will be fixed when it ages. Future bebes should not have this issue.
Fixed.
Fixed.
1 2