Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee end?
1 2
I just scavenged for 10 turns and got no tablets. How about a post on what is going on for us noobs? (though I did get a light egg :) )
I just scavenged for 10 turns and got no tablets. How about a post on what is going on for us noobs? (though I did get a light egg :) )
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@Paintedwings @Cernos @Hanjamuffin @Melrina - Immaculate Tablets can be found by any sort of gathering in the Light areas - Hunting, Fishing, Insect Gathering, Foraging, Digging, or Scavenging. It seems to be randomized, as I spent several hunting/digging turns not picking up any tablets. Just make sure that you spend all your gathering turns, whatever they may be, in the Light area, and you've got a good shot of picking up tablets. =)

They can also be dropped by Light monsters in the coliseum.

~ Azophel
@Paintedwings @Cernos @Hanjamuffin @Melrina - Immaculate Tablets can be found by any sort of gathering in the Light areas - Hunting, Fishing, Insect Gathering, Foraging, Digging, or Scavenging. It seems to be randomized, as I spent several hunting/digging turns not picking up any tablets. Just make sure that you spend all your gathering turns, whatever they may be, in the Light area, and you've got a good shot of picking up tablets. =)

They can also be dropped by Light monsters in the coliseum.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
The immaculate tablets were only scavengable from today. You might be thinking of a different type of tablet that is untied to our site events.

Brightshine ends next Sunday. When saturday becomes sunday, it shuts off. So Saturday is your last day.
The immaculate tablets were only scavengable from today. You might be thinking of a different type of tablet that is untied to our site events.

Brightshine ends next Sunday. When saturday becomes sunday, it shuts off. So Saturday is your last day.
Wh...what? I had no idea the festival had even started, much less that there were special items or how to find them. How sad... I already used up my gathering turns. We could only gather them today? So... I shouldn't bother with the holiday?

I was so excited, too...
Wh...what? I had no idea the festival had even started, much less that there were special items or how to find them. How sad... I already used up my gathering turns. We could only gather them today? So... I shouldn't bother with the holiday?

I was so excited, too...
@Arachne: You can gather them from today until next Sunday, that should give you plenty of time to buy all items from the festival shop if you start using your gathering turns on light areas from tomorrow.
@Arachne: You can gather them from today until next Sunday, that should give you plenty of time to buy all items from the festival shop if you start using your gathering turns on light areas from tomorrow.
Um no-you have a week
Um no-you have a week
@Olooriel Thank you so much for clarifying! That makes me feel a lot better. I do wish it had been made a little clearer from the get-go, though.
@Olooriel Thank you so much for clarifying! That makes me feel a lot better. I do wish it had been made a little clearer from the get-go, though.
@Salmastryon

I have no idea but as soon as I got on this morning it told me I had 18.
I was like alright....ok I don't know how I got them but evidently I have 18 tablets already.
then I went scavenging and got MORE than 18 and I t refuses to give me what I collected...gah I dunno
@Salmastryon

I have no idea but as soon as I got on this morning it told me I had 18.
I was like alright....ok I don't know how I got them but evidently I have 18 tablets already.
then I went scavenging and got MORE than 18 and I t refuses to give me what I collected...gah I dunno
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@AirSabre
That's bizarre. Sounds like something to report on the bug forum.
@AirSabre
That's bizarre. Sounds like something to report on the bug forum.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2