Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forum Profile Stars?
1 2

Hey there! [ Proud of myself for asking questions lately haha ] But I don't believe I've seen this asked, or even explained. Its probably very simple, but looking around on the forums, I see that some players have a star or two beneath their avatar? And perhaps an admin with about five? What exactly do these stars resemble? Do I earn them? If I do, how? I want shiny stars too!

xP Thanks (:

Hey there! [ Proud of myself for asking questions lately haha ] But I don't believe I've seen this asked, or even explained. Its probably very simple, but looking around on the forums, I see that some players have a star or two beneath their avatar? And perhaps an admin with about five? What exactly do these stars resemble? Do I earn them? If I do, how? I want shiny stars too!

xP Thanks (:
I think they're for forum posts. You have a star now too. :D
I think they're for forum posts. You have a star now too. :D

Oh wow, I do ! xP I suppose it makes sense. Thanks ^-^

Oh wow, I do ! xP I suppose it makes sense. Thanks ^-^

Yup ^^ Forum posts. The second one comes for 50 posts, the third for 100 posts. Not sure after that!
Yup ^^ Forum posts. The second one comes for 50 posts, the third for 100 posts. Not sure after that!
1kz7OWt.png
Very handy to know; I was wondering myself. Thanks!
Very handy to know; I was wondering myself. Thanks!
Thanks for posting this!

I came on here to ask myself because I noticed today I already have 2 :D
Thanks for posting this!

I came on here to ask myself because I noticed today I already have 2 :D
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
This is very late for the date of the forum and might be a dumb question, but do the posts have to be starting threads, or does it include replies?
This is very late for the date of the forum and might be a dumb question, but do the posts have to be starting threads, or does it include replies?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
I have a feeling it's both of them. :) Considering starting a thread is pretty much like making a post. Although someone is free to correct me if I'm wrong!
I have a feeling it's both of them. :) Considering starting a thread is pretty much like making a post. Although someone is free to correct me if I'm wrong!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@kinfletcher

It includes replies.
@kinfletcher

It includes replies.
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns