Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Night (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Surgetic @Casiope @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @BAM @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace

Wiona felt panic claw at her mind. Four dragons..Four dragons wiped out just like that. She looked around. Anyone here could be the murderer...She was trapped with murderers...She took deep breathes. She wanted to go home....Curse Berserker for making her come here!
@Surgetic @Casiope @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @BAM @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace

Wiona felt panic claw at her mind. Four dragons..Four dragons wiped out just like that. She looked around. Anyone here could be the murderer...She was trapped with murderers...She took deep breathes. She wanted to go home....Curse Berserker for making her come here!
BcpIF1O.png
@Surgetic @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @BAM @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace

Instead of the two dragons , it was suddenly four, dead. Corignis shook her head. It felt like she looked away for a second and all of a sudden two more dragons fell victim. She took a deep breath and went over to one of the skeletons, to take a closer look. maybe she could figure out how they perished.
@Surgetic @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @BAM @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace

Instead of the two dragons , it was suddenly four, dead. Corignis shook her head. It felt like she looked away for a second and all of a sudden two more dragons fell victim. She took a deep breath and went over to one of the skeletons, to take a closer look. maybe she could figure out how they perished.
NLdJQtw.png
@Surgetic @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace

(@Casiope)

Rustle slowly approached Corignis, his eyes going from her to the skeletons.
@Surgetic @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace

(@Casiope)

Rustle slowly approached Corignis, his eyes going from her to the skeletons.

( @BAM )

Without looking up at the approaching dragon she said, "I'm not sure why I came really... This" she gestured at the skeletons "is getting pretty serious. I mean Fur deaths." she sighed and bowed her head in respect of the dead. "May their souls find peace."

( @BAM )

Without looking up at the approaching dragon she said, "I'm not sure why I came really... This" she gestured at the skeletons "is getting pretty serious. I mean Fur deaths." she sighed and bowed her head in respect of the dead. "May their souls find peace."
NLdJQtw.png
@Surgetic @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace @Casiope

Rustle shut his eyes and murmured the words to a poem he once wrote:

"The dragons have folded their wings,

"And surrendered their power to fly,

"And become a small part of the night.

"It is time for those dragons to sleep,

"It is time for the living to weep..."
@Surgetic @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @Dragara @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @GlitchEnder @Rinjichan13 @Moonwater @FloatingInSpace @Casiope

Rustle shut his eyes and murmured the words to a poem he once wrote:

"And surrendered their power to fly,

"And become a small part of the night.

"It is time for those dragons to sleep,

"It is time for the living to weep..."
@Stumpy

Sorry to bother, but i realized i had forgotten to ping you a few days ago in my post and it was directed to your character. I edited it in now, so look on page 11 on this Rp to find. Thanks and sorry! :3
@Stumpy

Sorry to bother, but i realized i had forgotten to ping you a few days ago in my post and it was directed to your character. I edited it in now, so look on page 11 on this Rp to find. Thanks and sorry! :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
(Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that school has begun for me and that I won't be posting as often, but i'm not dead!)
(Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that school has begun for me and that I won't be posting as often, but i'm not dead!)
giphy.gif
@Surgetic @Casiope @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @Rinjichan13 @BAM @Dragara @FloatingInSpace

(@Moonwater)

Julorn chortled obnoxiously at her question. "Well, my dear friend, there approximately six killers out on the loose, I honestly don't know a whole lot about who they are. About the clues, why don't you look for yourself?" He said as he turned to the skeletons to glance at... A fairly small, dark scale with nothing special about it in particular.
@Surgetic @Casiope @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @Rinjichan13 @BAM @Dragara @FloatingInSpace

(@Moonwater)

Julorn chortled obnoxiously at her question. "Well, my dear friend, there approximately six killers out on the loose, I honestly don't know a whole lot about who they are. About the clues, why don't you look for yourself?" He said as he turned to the skeletons to glance at... A fairly small, dark scale with nothing special about it in particular.

@GlitchEnder

Iris moved over to the skeletons, and picked up the dark, small scale. She began inspecting it and the skeletons for further clues. "That doesn't narrow it down. There are a bunch of dragons here that have black scales." She peered closer at the scale, trying to determine to which breed of dragon it belonged to, and whether the scale was midnight, black, or obsidian colored.

@GlitchEnder

Iris moved over to the skeletons, and picked up the dark, small scale. She began inspecting it and the skeletons for further clues. "That doesn't narrow it down. There are a bunch of dragons here that have black scales." She peered closer at the scale, trying to determine to which breed of dragon it belonged to, and whether the scale was midnight, black, or obsidian colored.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Surgetic @Casiope @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @Rinjichan13 @Moonwater @Dragara @FloatingInSpace @GlitchEnder

A dark scale? Rustle raised a leg, dimly staring at his own. What is the purpose of this game, he wanted to ask, but all that escaped from his mouth was a chocked whimper.
@Surgetic @Casiope @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @Rinjichan13 @Moonwater @Dragara @FloatingInSpace @GlitchEnder

A dark scale? Rustle raised a leg, dimly staring at his own. What is the purpose of this game, he wanted to ask, but all that escaped from his mouth was a chocked whimper.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14