Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
So two years after the fact, I'm putting genes on my progenitor because I'm emotionally attached and can't let go, and I think, "yeah, Iri/Facet/Glimmer will be great" so I go to buy the genes, and I buy the Facet, and then I think, "ah yes, now I need the 1500g gene" And proceed to have a stupid moment and buy a Crystal gene instead. Go me. Would anybody be willing to trade me an Iri for a Crystal, or buy it from me for the 1500g marketplace price? The gene is up on the auction house right now for 1500, so no need to go through pms to trade unless you want to trade genes. You can just buy it from there. I'm so close: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65/6463_350.png[/img] [/url]
So two years after the fact, I'm putting genes on my progenitor because I'm emotionally attached and can't let go, and I think, "yeah, Iri/Facet/Glimmer will be great" so I go to buy the genes, and I buy the Facet, and then I think, "ah yes, now I need the 1500g gene"

And proceed to have a stupid moment and buy a Crystal gene instead. Go me.

Would anybody be willing to trade me an Iri for a Crystal, or buy it from me for the 1500g marketplace price? The gene is up on the auction house right now for 1500, so no need to go through pms to trade unless you want to trade genes. You can just buy it from there. I'm so close:

6463_350.png
Bump! Help me please?
Bump! Help me please?
Bump!
Bump!
@RuddyOWLS
I can do that trade. :)
@RuddyOWLS
I can do that trade. :)
@RuddyOWLS If I were you, and assuming there were no other iridescents in the gem AH for less than marketplace price, I would put it at one lower to hope that someone grabs that "deal", that is unless you don't mind waiting. And I mean, after two years, a little while longer won't hurt.

Disregard that, someone just took the trade.
@RuddyOWLS If I were you, and assuming there were no other iridescents in the gem AH for less than marketplace price, I would put it at one lower to hope that someone grabs that "deal", that is unless you don't mind waiting. And I mean, after two years, a little while longer won't hurt.

Disregard that, someone just took the trade.
65FdILv.png
@anhbon921 thank you! you can send it over, I'm taking the auction off the AH rn
@anhbon921 thank you! you can send it over, I'm taking the auction off the AH rn
@liefizul whoops, sorry, didn't see you there. but haha, you're right. I definitely gave some consideration, but since mine was the only one on the AH for regular MP value I was holding out hope somebody'd grab it.
@liefizul whoops, sorry, didn't see you there. but haha, you're right. I definitely gave some consideration, but since mine was the only one on the AH for regular MP value I was holding out hope somebody'd grab it.
@RuddyOWLS
No problem! :)
@RuddyOWLS
No problem! :)