Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lvl 25 Triple Colored Dragons (SOLD)
1 2
@LadyVelexis

Absolutely! Just send a CR for her for the appropriate amount of gems! (If my math is right that would be 500g at 1:700t)
@LadyVelexis

Absolutely! Just send a CR for her for the appropriate amount of gems! (If my math is right that would be 500g at 1:700t)
tumblr_inline_n5v9kl3HId1qzg6f7.gif
@Naruko I'd love to buy all three, if you can wait a minute while I make room!
@Naruko I'd love to buy all three, if you can wait a minute while I make room!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Naruko OK, all set.
@Naruko OK, all set.
@Schefflera @Lupen

Thanks so much for the offers/CRs on all 3 from both of you!
Are you using them for exalt fodder? If so that's perfectly fine, I'm only asking so I can accommodate both of you as I have more LVL 25 dragons than those listed in this thread.

If you're both planning to exalt, I will accept Lupen's trades (as they were sent first) and Schefflera, I can give you the names of 3 more LVL 25s in my lair to send CRs for. (You can pay the same 325k,325k,350k prices.)

If neither of you are looking for exalts, I'll have to accept Lupen's trades since they were sent first, 15 minutes earlier.

Basically both of you can get 3 dragons for exalt purposes (but if you were both wanting them for your lairs I'll have to accepts Lupen's as their CRs were recieved first.)
@Schefflera @Lupen

Thanks so much for the offers/CRs on all 3 from both of you!
Are you using them for exalt fodder? If so that's perfectly fine, I'm only asking so I can accommodate both of you as I have more LVL 25 dragons than those listed in this thread.

If you're both planning to exalt, I will accept Lupen's trades (as they were sent first) and Schefflera, I can give you the names of 3 more LVL 25s in my lair to send CRs for. (You can pay the same 325k,325k,350k prices.)

If neither of you are looking for exalts, I'll have to accept Lupen's trades since they were sent first, 15 minutes earlier.

Basically both of you can get 3 dragons for exalt purposes (but if you were both wanting them for your lairs I'll have to accepts Lupen's as their CRs were recieved first.)
@Naruko I didn't mean to presume, but as Lupen hadn't posted I had no idea they had been claimed.

I am indeed seeking dragons for exalt purposes, so the alternative names would be great. :)
@Naruko I didn't mean to presume, but as Lupen hadn't posted I had no idea they had been claimed.

I am indeed seeking dragons for exalt purposes, so the alternative names would be great. :)
@Schefflera

No worries! Thanks for understanding, it all happened so fast, y'all claimed like lighting. LOL

You can send CRs for Yakei Beju (Looks like you'll get a Beige exalt bonus) and Shiro

You can send the same prices I asked for the other 3 dragons (325k, 325k & 350k) in treasure or gems.
@Schefflera

No worries! Thanks for understanding, it all happened so fast, y'all claimed like lighting. LOL

You can send CRs for Yakei Beju (Looks like you'll get a Beige exalt bonus) and Shiro

You can send the same prices I asked for the other 3 dragons (325k, 325k & 350k) in treasure or gems.
@Naruko And then, rollover. Heh. Thanks for the alternate dragons -- I'll go send for them!
@Naruko And then, rollover. Heh. Thanks for the alternate dragons -- I'll go send for them!
@Naruko Do you have any more 25s for exalting?
@Naruko Do you have any more 25s for exalting?
At this time I have no further Lvl 25 dragons to sell for the purpose of exalting.

However, any dragon posted in this thread in the future will absolutely be available to exalt.
At this time I have no further Lvl 25 dragons to sell for the purpose of exalting.

However, any dragon posted in this thread in the future will absolutely be available to exalt.
1 2