Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum trouble
1 2
Before the second downtime everything was going faster without lag so I went to coliseum.

I lost a fight and I didn’t fed the dragons (my bad) and I decided to go to another fight which I won cause of bleed. But when the monster died nothing happened and after a while the connection was lost and I lost the fight.
Then I went to my Dragon Lair and I found my dragons with 35 Energy. I just don’t get it how they lost 10 energy just like that from a fight. (that I won…) Even if it was a defeat they would lose 5 not 10.

Now I lost the energy bonus and I thx to the second downtime I couldn’t feed my dragons ad I have to wait 3 days from now… That cost me 3 gems and 15 gathering turns…

The Coliseum was supposed to be ok… if it wasn’t you should have closed it like Fairgrounds.
Before the second downtime everything was going faster without lag so I went to coliseum.

I lost a fight and I didn’t fed the dragons (my bad) and I decided to go to another fight which I won cause of bleed. But when the monster died nothing happened and after a while the connection was lost and I lost the fight.
Then I went to my Dragon Lair and I found my dragons with 35 Energy. I just don’t get it how they lost 10 energy just like that from a fight. (that I won…) Even if it was a defeat they would lose 5 not 10.

Now I lost the energy bonus and I thx to the second downtime I couldn’t feed my dragons ad I have to wait 3 days from now… That cost me 3 gems and 15 gathering turns…

The Coliseum was supposed to be ok… if it wasn’t you should have closed it like Fairgrounds.
Coliseum is working fine for me. Maybe since it timed out, it considered that you lost.
Coliseum is working fine for me. Maybe since it timed out, it considered that you lost.
Yeah now it's good but that happened before the second downtime...
Yeah now it's good but that happened before the second downtime...
@Straken
Losing that energy must of hurt. Just to be clear, your dragons were at 50; you lost one fight which put them at 45; then you had the fight that got messed up by the server issues and you lost 10 energy putting you at 35?
@Straken
Losing that energy must of hurt. Just to be clear, your dragons were at 50; you lost one fight which put them at 45; then you had the fight that got messed up by the server issues and you lost 10 energy putting you at 35?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

Yes, and that caused the energy bar at the top to drop. And now i have to wait 3 days, which is not fair...
@Salmastryon

Yes, and that caused the energy bar at the top to drop. And now i have to wait 3 days, which is not fair...
@Straken
I would say "life's not fair," but that would be crual on my part. :P I's be pretty disappointed and frustrated in your place as well. There is nothing much we can do for you, unfortunately. :(

You could try putting in a bug report in the bug forum and maybe get the issue with the 10 energy for one loss fixed. I'd check first that there isn't a thread already about the issue started. Chances are you aren't the only one to lose 10 energy from one fight if it is a bug. If not, well you can still get the light currency off of enemies in the coliseum and they did give us extra food.
@Straken
I would say "life's not fair," but that would be crual on my part. :P I's be pretty disappointed and frustrated in your place as well. There is nothing much we can do for you, unfortunately. :(

You could try putting in a bug report in the bug forum and maybe get the issue with the 10 energy for one loss fixed. I'd check first that there isn't a thread already about the issue started. Chances are you aren't the only one to lose 10 energy from one fight if it is a bug. If not, well you can still get the light currency off of enemies in the coliseum and they did give us extra food.
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
The coliseum considers navigating away from the page to be the same as losing, and durng our downtime that disconnect may have counted as you navigating away. (We didn't want folks to close their browser every time it looked like they might lose to avoid energy penalty.)

Our apologies the server got your clan bonus down. Once more dragons are in your lair, this will be less of an issue. (If you only have 3 dragons and all three are at 35 energy your overall clan energy is going to take a huge dip and lose the bonus. If you have 20 dragons and 3 lose 15 energy, your average clan energy will not take a huge hit, and this will be less of a problem. :-)
The coliseum considers navigating away from the page to be the same as losing, and durng our downtime that disconnect may have counted as you navigating away. (We didn't want folks to close their browser every time it looked like they might lose to avoid energy penalty.)

Our apologies the server got your clan bonus down. Once more dragons are in your lair, this will be less of an issue. (If you only have 3 dragons and all three are at 35 energy your overall clan energy is going to take a huge dip and lose the bonus. If you have 20 dragons and 3 lose 15 energy, your average clan energy will not take a huge hit, and this will be less of a problem. :-)
It happened before the downtime and i was trying to post this for like 30 mins until the site finally closed and became read-only.

And, I can't have more dragons until Fairgrounds is up. ;)
It happened before the downtime and i was trying to post this for like 30 mins until the site finally closed and became read-only.

And, I can't have more dragons until Fairgrounds is up. ;)
@Undel I thought it was better to leave this behind and I went to coliseum again to fight (now that it works properly...) and on the second fight this happened... [img]http://s11.postimg.org/vnx6okcwj/coliseum3.jpg[/img] I want to fight, not to lay eggs like a chicken.... :s
@Undel

I thought it was better to leave this behind and I went to coliseum again to fight (now that it works properly...) and on the second fight this happened...
coliseum3.jpg

I want to fight, not to lay eggs like a chicken.... :s
@Straken
There is a whole tracking thread on that bug. You want the link to it so you can report it there as well?
@Straken
There is a whole tracking thread on that bug. You want the link to it so you can report it there as well?
1 2