Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extra Plundered Pile clicks?
Maybe it's just me, but I went here last night for the daily free random item, but the button didn't blur out and become unclickable after I did. It's still clickable. :/
Is this a bug / intended, or what?
Maybe it's just me, but I went here last night for the daily free random item, but the button didn't blur out and become unclickable after I did. It's still clickable. :/
Is this a bug / intended, or what?
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Pinkerton's pile resets at 0:00 server each night. Its intended to be available to click once every 24 hour cycle.
Pinkerton's pile resets at 0:00 server each night. Its intended to be available to click once every 24 hour cycle.
Yes, I was on here last night after reset and clicked in order to get my item-- however, after it returned me to the page after getting the item, and it was still clickable. I left it be, but I'm not sure if I'm the only one getting this possible bug.
Yes, I was on here last night after reset and clicked in order to get my item-- however, after it returned me to the page after getting the item, and it was still clickable. I left it be, but I'm not sure if I'm the only one getting this possible bug.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales