Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Problems since site reopened
1 2
First, a thank you to the admins for sorting through the security problem and keeping us updated at all times - you are all awesome :3.

I'm experiencing slow loading times and error messages as well, but I already read on tumblr that you're working on it.
I want to address sth. else: Is it possible that the food I gather isn't counted into the bar at the top of the screen? I went hunting 2 or 3 times, but the bar still shows the same 75 pieces of meat. I'll try scavenging and some other things next. If I should find treasure, I could at least check if it shows up in my hoard x'D.

EDIT: Treasure shows up, so I assume that food also wanders into my hoard (no way to check that, though x'D). Just the bar at the top doesn't count it.
First, a thank you to the admins for sorting through the security problem and keeping us updated at all times - you are all awesome :3.

I'm experiencing slow loading times and error messages as well, but I already read on tumblr that you're working on it.
I want to address sth. else: Is it possible that the food I gather isn't counted into the bar at the top of the screen? I went hunting 2 or 3 times, but the bar still shows the same 75 pieces of meat. I'll try scavenging and some other things next. If I should find treasure, I could at least check if it shows up in my hoard x'D.

EDIT: Treasure shows up, so I assume that food also wanders into my hoard (no way to check that, though x'D). Just the bar at the top doesn't count it.
@Tavaris [quote]I went hunting 2 or 3 times, but the bar still shows the same 75 pieces of meat.[/quote] Just to be on the safe site, you did go to your hoard and try to convert them, correct? Otherwise, that is most certainly an issue, you will need to make a new thread for, as it seems like a rather serious glitch to have occurring.
@Tavaris
Quote:
I went hunting 2 or 3 times, but the bar still shows the same 75 pieces of meat.
Just to be on the safe site, you did go to your hoard and try to convert them, correct?
Otherwise, that is most certainly an issue, you will need to make a new thread for, as it seems like a rather serious glitch to have occurring.
I did that, yes.
But I now figured it out myself, it has to do with the slow loading times.
The site kept deselecting the food I chose automatically (?), thus it wouldn't convert anything, of course :/. Give it some time, then it doesn't happen.

(EDIT: I only now realized what I've written in the previous post, argh. Sorry, apparently late evening brings with it that I start failing at english)
I did that, yes.
But I now figured it out myself, it has to do with the slow loading times.
The site kept deselecting the food I chose automatically (?), thus it wouldn't convert anything, of course :/. Give it some time, then it doesn't happen.

(EDIT: I only now realized what I've written in the previous post, argh. Sorry, apparently late evening brings with it that I start failing at english)
They know about the lag:
http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/53596478514/the-site-is-experiencing-major-slow-down-you-may

Not sure about the other bugs, though.
They know about the lag:
http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/53596478514/the-site-is-experiencing-major-slow-down-you-may

Not sure about the other bugs, though.
FRbanner_wholeA.pngFRbanner_wholeB.pngFRbanner_wholeC.png
I have had many problems before, on top of the lag, it seems that every time I press something it switches to another user, or just logs me off all together... BUT if I click something else it may take me back to this user, or go to the 'You are offline, must be online' thing... This makes it impossible to do anything at all, since I have no idea when I will be online or on a different user... I really don't know what to do... I want to be on my one user again. I have tried to log off on both the users multiple times, but that doesn't work in the least.
I have had many problems before, on top of the lag, it seems that every time I press something it switches to another user, or just logs me off all together... BUT if I click something else it may take me back to this user, or go to the 'You are offline, must be online' thing... This makes it impossible to do anything at all, since I have no idea when I will be online or on a different user... I really don't know what to do... I want to be on my one user again. I have tried to log off on both the users multiple times, but that doesn't work in the least.
We're currently looking into this. While we were down, we took advantage of the time to migrate our database to a new piece of hardware, but it seems to be causing latency issues. Our apologies for the sluggish browsing experience. We'll be working on this until its resolved.
We're currently looking into this. While we were down, we took advantage of the time to migrate our database to a new piece of hardware, but it seems to be causing latency issues. Our apologies for the sluggish browsing experience. We'll be working on this until its resolved.
1 2