Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Older items [W] Offsite things
I don't play this game anymore, and I know I have some valuable stuff, so I figured I'd try and trade it for things that would be more useful to me.
I'm really just looking for a few things--
Chicken Smoothie - a UR Tiger or Sunjewel (or tentatively, any above-gap rares list - but a UR Tiger or Sunjewel would pretty much get you anything you want from me lmao)
DeviantArt - certain closed species, or myos of them (fumi dragons, minkin, babs, kiamaras, etc)

I'll just get some pictures of my hoard for you guys to sift through.
ITEMS--
i don't think any of this is super valuable
same here
some 2013 items, a twice-dyed cowl, peacekeeping vest + a bunch of scars
has some 2014 light items

FAMILIARS--
boring
arcane sprite, fire sprite, 2 albino hedgehogs, an akirbeak, and a psywurm
satan rabbit("irradiated astronomer"), nature sprite, light bear

OTHER--
i got the black and blue vs white and gold meme sweater, i was just too lazy to go back and edit my screenshots.

Anyways, if you have something I might be interested in, hmu! If i don't get any interest on this I'll probably just end up selling everything for gems or smth tbh.
Also, my CS account is plum and my dA is plum-wine if you want to contact me there!
I don't play this game anymore, and I know I have some valuable stuff, so I figured I'd try and trade it for things that would be more useful to me.
I'm really just looking for a few things--
Chicken Smoothie - a UR Tiger or Sunjewel (or tentatively, any above-gap rares list - but a UR Tiger or Sunjewel would pretty much get you anything you want from me lmao)
DeviantArt - certain closed species, or myos of them (fumi dragons, minkin, babs, kiamaras, etc)

I'll just get some pictures of my hoard for you guys to sift through.
ITEMS--
i don't think any of this is super valuable
same here
some 2013 items, a twice-dyed cowl, peacekeeping vest + a bunch of scars
has some 2014 light items

FAMILIARS--
boring
arcane sprite, fire sprite, 2 albino hedgehogs, an akirbeak, and a psywurm
satan rabbit("irradiated astronomer"), nature sprite, light bear

OTHER--
i got the black and blue vs white and gold meme sweater, i was just too lazy to go back and edit my screenshots.

Anyways, if you have something I might be interested in, hmu! If i don't get any interest on this I'll probably just end up selling everything for gems or smth tbh.
Also, my CS account is plum and my dA is plum-wine if you want to contact me there!
@ivalynfyre
@ivalynfyre
up
up
@Ivalynfyre If you'd like to check out my CS account, my username is Runi :) I don't have anything rare, but might as well ask haha
@Ivalynfyre If you'd like to check out my CS account, my username is Runi :) I don't have anything rare, but might as well ask haha
6mWOUG0.png