Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Silly question
Do you think if I asked nicely FR would give me the ID 666666? XD
Do you think if I asked nicely FR would give me the ID 666666? XD
@Satan
No, Satan. That would make the world of Flight Rising go into a horrid relapse and Dragon Satan would get super angry and make us all work like the Stormcatcher and he would get angry too because they stole all of his workers and now Dragon Satan tells HIM to 'Get back to work'. WOULD YOU REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN?! WE WOULD BE EXALTED INSTEAD!
@Satan
No, Satan. That would make the world of Flight Rising go into a horrid relapse and Dragon Satan would get super angry and make us all work like the Stormcatcher and he would get angry too because they stole all of his workers and now Dragon Satan tells HIM to 'Get back to work'. WOULD YOU REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN?! WE WOULD BE EXALTED INSTEAD!
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
lol dont listen to @citrinerose Satan follow your dreams. In fact, dont let your dreams be dreams. just DO IT. Go and ruffle up your keyboard typing a long message about how much you want—No—You NEED the ID 666666. Go and make your wishes come true. Make your ID.. a part of who you are. Eat 16 cakes and chug down 50 gallons of milk to prove your devillish manliness if you have to. You're gonna go and type that letter to those moderators and work HARD AT IT, ya literal spawn of satan. Go ahead and make us proud. Make YOURSELF proud and Believe in the 666.
lol dont listen to @citrinerose Satan follow your dreams. In fact, dont let your dreams be dreams. just DO IT. Go and ruffle up your keyboard typing a long message about how much you want—No—You NEED the ID 666666. Go and make your wishes come true. Make your ID.. a part of who you are. Eat 16 cakes and chug down 50 gallons of milk to prove your devillish manliness if you have to. You're gonna go and type that letter to those moderators and work HARD AT IT, ya literal spawn of satan. Go ahead and make us proud. Make YOURSELF proud and Believe in the 666.
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
@Satan @Redfoxling

slams fists on table

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
@Satan @Redfoxling

slams fists on table

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/19add6fa14b98e7033b2775f936017d0.png[/img] [s]Also please note I'm joking[/s] Nvm, I actually did it
19add6fa14b98e7033b2775f936017d0.png
Also please note I'm joking
Nvm, I actually did it
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xvDf9Kyp_DI/VXq0pwy4O8I/AAAAAAAAL3M/YmPcc2wzgUo/s640/shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif[/img]
shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Hi everyone, Just a quick reminder that the discussion of Customer Support decisions or account actions is not allowed. For reference, please see the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. [quote=Forum Code of Conduct]Do not discuss or call-out Customer Support decisions or account actions.[/quote] Thank you, Gaia
Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the discussion of Customer Support decisions or account actions is not allowed. For reference, please see the Forum Code of Conduct.

Forum Code of Conduct wrote:
Do not discuss or call-out Customer Support decisions or account actions.

Thank you,
Gaia
@Gaia

Apologies
@Gaia

Apologies
o no
o no
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png