Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@PunchingSolas
(Lol I love your username so much)

And I am very here for the weepy da olympics
@PunchingSolas
(Lol I love your username so much)

And I am very here for the weepy da olympics

U58SZuw.png
@Dovalore

Whoever can withstand: Iron Bull's personal quest, Cole's 'thank you', Dorian's "You tried to change me.", Solas post-game (bonus points for romancing him previously), Varric reacting to Hawke after Here Lies The Abyss, Fenris's sister, Anders at the end of the game (again, bonus for romancing winks), having to pick between Zevran and Alistair, Alistair becoming king and leaving.

A small selection of a brutal olympics.
@Dovalore

Whoever can withstand: Iron Bull's personal quest, Cole's 'thank you', Dorian's "You tried to change me.", Solas post-game (bonus points for romancing him previously), Varric reacting to Hawke after Here Lies The Abyss, Fenris's sister, Anders at the end of the game (again, bonus for romancing winks), having to pick between Zevran and Alistair, Alistair becoming king and leaving.

A small selection of a brutal olympics.
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas the winner takes it all
@PunchingSolas the winner takes it all
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
I just got dragon age inquisition and it took me 3 tries to kill the envy demon. Then I went into a level 16 area at like level 9. I am terrible at gaming.
I just got dragon age inquisition and it took me 3 tries to kill the envy demon. Then I went into a level 16 area at like level 9. I am terrible at gaming.
[quote name="CowardlyTank" date=2015-07-28 05:28:07] I just got dragon age inquisition and it took me 3 tries to kill the envy demon. Then I went into a level 16 area at like level 9. I am terrible at gaming. [/quote] This is me 10000% DA2 was so railroaded I didn't have to worry about it, but Inq is so open I keep dying. Constantly.
CowardlyTank wrote on 2015-07-28:
This is me 10000%
DA2 was so railroaded I didn't have to worry about it, but Inq is so open I keep dying. Constantly.
EeSBIKd.png
@JuniperPuffBerry Did you ever like, go to the Hinterlands and try to close the veils and there was one veil that was by the river that was just so ridiculously OP for someone who was like a level 4 or was it just me that struggled endlessly
@JuniperPuffBerry Did you ever like, go to the Hinterlands and try to close the veils and there was one veil that was by the river that was just so ridiculously OP for someone who was like a level 4 or was it just me that struggled endlessly
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
All of my Bioware boyfriends break up with me *sobs*

@PunchingSolas
ALSO YES AT THAT PARTICULAR RIFT IN THE HINTERLANDS. THE STRUGGLE WAS REAL.
All of my Bioware boyfriends break up with me *sobs*

@PunchingSolas
ALSO YES AT THAT PARTICULAR RIFT IN THE HINTERLANDS. THE STRUGGLE WAS REAL.
003_zpsjbqcddkn.gif 135_zpsu30cweib.gif 121_zpslvyys6si.gif 059_zpskdgnvvgv.gif 036_zpsclzfvofh.gif 149_zpsgzjipg8m.gif
@PunchingSolas
HOLY GODS YES
That's exactly where my save game loads!!!! I just, gave up ; A ;
@PunchingSolas
HOLY GODS YES
That's exactly where my save game loads!!!! I just, gave up ; A ;
EeSBIKd.png
I also made the (huge) mistake of buying the 360 version instead of PC... We just got a 360 for for christmas and I figured "oh I might as well use it".
The graphics look worse than Origin, a million times worse. I know the game is beautiful, I'VE SEEN THE SCREEN SHOTS.
I kind of forgot about it until today and went back on Amazon to see if I could return it... the 25th was the last day I could have. /rant
I also made the (huge) mistake of buying the 360 version instead of PC... We just got a 360 for for christmas and I figured "oh I might as well use it".
The graphics look worse than Origin, a million times worse. I know the game is beautiful, I'VE SEEN THE SCREEN SHOTS.
I kind of forgot about it until today and went back on Amazon to see if I could return it... the 25th was the last day I could have. /rant
EeSBIKd.png
Anyone else pumped for the DLC that's supposed to add more to the story for Dragon Age Inquisition? Fingers crossed for more cutscenese :P
Anyone else pumped for the DLC that's supposed to add more to the story for Dragon Age Inquisition? Fingers crossed for more cutscenese :P
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27