Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Suicide Squad
I saw the trailer today and straight up squealed for 5 minutes.

Anybody else suuper hyped? :D
I saw the trailer today and straight up squealed for 5 minutes.

Anybody else suuper hyped? :D
8 hours ahead of FR time
50lm6f.jpg
Signature By ClockworkVixen
@DoctorDeath - Me!!!!! My fav comic series EVER. AM SO PUMPED!
@DoctorDeath - Me!!!!! My fav comic series EVER. AM SO PUMPED!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Megumi
I knooow, it's going to be fantastic. What's your opinion of Leto's Joker? A lot of people don't like it.
@Megumi
I knooow, it's going to be fantastic. What's your opinion of Leto's Joker? A lot of people don't like it.
8 hours ahead of FR time
50lm6f.jpg
@DoctorDeath - Personally besides Mark Hamil, best Joker! Why? I don't get the mumbly cant talk Joker from Heath Ledger who just annoyed me. I get insane. I get crazy. I love the way he looks too, because now it looks like he and HQ could actually run a gang, which they did. Idk I love the tats and everything. He looks so good! And when he creeps out my fiancé, I know he's good. :D
@DoctorDeath - Personally besides Mark Hamil, best Joker! Why? I don't get the mumbly cant talk Joker from Heath Ledger who just annoyed me. I get insane. I get crazy. I love the way he looks too, because now it looks like he and HQ could actually run a gang, which they did. Idk I love the tats and everything. He looks so good! And when he creeps out my fiancé, I know he's good. :D
@Megumi
I totally agree - he might be my favourite Joker. Not to mention HQ, I think it's going to be fantastic! I like how in the trailer she seems more dreamy and relaxed instead of the much more shrill, energetic HQ we usually see c:
@Megumi
I totally agree - he might be my favourite Joker. Not to mention HQ, I think it's going to be fantastic! I like how in the trailer she seems more dreamy and relaxed instead of the much more shrill, energetic HQ we usually see c:
8 hours ahead of FR time
50lm6f.jpg
@DoctorDeath - Yep! I actually like that a lot too. Everyone's worried she's just going to be eye candy but its like, idk, HQ normally dresses however she wants and is kind of a flirt. That doesn't mean she's any less awesome though, she's just like literally insane. I mean in the comics HQ and Dr. Quinzel are two different people who live in her mind, two voices with HQ being the main one in control. It'll be neat to see if they play off of that at all. Also El Diablo looks every bit as amazing as I had hoped!
@DoctorDeath - Yep! I actually like that a lot too. Everyone's worried she's just going to be eye candy but its like, idk, HQ normally dresses however she wants and is kind of a flirt. That doesn't mean she's any less awesome though, she's just like literally insane. I mean in the comics HQ and Dr. Quinzel are two different people who live in her mind, two voices with HQ being the main one in control. It'll be neat to see if they play off of that at all. Also El Diablo looks every bit as amazing as I had hoped!
i have a mega crush on harley quinn!!!!!1 hoo boy
i have a mega crush on harley quinn!!!!!1 hoo boy
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd