Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nice Job Breaking It, Arcanist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Dragoness

From what I read in the Encyclopedia, that's not really the case; Nature and Plague were birthed from the magical energies from the same explosion as the Arcanist (it was the Arcane particles from the gigantic machine built in the second age that supplied enough Arcane energy to birth three separate entities), but the Arcanist didn't have a hand in either of their creations.

I hear lots of people consider Plague and Nature sisters, in addition to enemies, though, so I'd say he could easily be considered a brother to the two, as he was birthed from the same energy. :) Perhaps an older brother to a pair of (definitely) non-identical female twins.
@Dragoness

From what I read in the Encyclopedia, that's not really the case; Nature and Plague were birthed from the magical energies from the same explosion as the Arcanist (it was the Arcane particles from the gigantic machine built in the second age that supplied enough Arcane energy to birth three separate entities), but the Arcanist didn't have a hand in either of their creations.

I hear lots of people consider Plague and Nature sisters, in addition to enemies, though, so I'd say he could easily be considered a brother to the two, as he was birthed from the same energy. :) Perhaps an older brother to a pair of (definitely) non-identical female twins.
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya: That's Nature and Plague you're thinking.
Earth was one of the original four.

Still, I'd say the general consensus among most of the gods regarding the Arcanist is 'cold shoulder, for doing the the interstellar equivalent of poking an electrical socket with a fork.'
@Eya: That's Nature and Plague you're thinking.
Earth was one of the original four.

Still, I'd say the general consensus among most of the gods regarding the Arcanist is 'cold shoulder, for doing the the interstellar equivalent of poking an electrical socket with a fork.'
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
The Arcanist looks like a total egghead.
I betcha he's like the dragon equivalent of Melvin the Troll. Everybody hates him and makes fun of him, but he just doesn't give a hoot.
The Arcanist looks like a total egghead.
I betcha he's like the dragon equivalent of Melvin the Troll. Everybody hates him and makes fun of him, but he just doesn't give a hoot.
@The13Inquisitor

Whoops, thank you for the correction! I'm addicted to Avatar and my obsession still causes me to get my words jumbled sometimes. I can't get out of the mindset of the four basic elements. xD
@The13Inquisitor

Whoops, thank you for the correction! I'm addicted to Avatar and my obsession still causes me to get my words jumbled sometimes. I can't get out of the mindset of the four basic elements. xD
9Crhd6q.png
He probably gets along fine with Stormcatcher. They seem to share the same mentality...just different areas of expertise.
He probably gets along fine with Stormcatcher. They seem to share the same mentality...just different areas of expertise.
Well to be fair, the Arcanist didn't know about the Shade.

The other dragons could have bothered to leave a little note with 'hey, be careful of that black thing' or something, you know. I blame them more than the Arcanist.
Well to be fair, the Arcanist didn't know about the Shade.

The other dragons could have bothered to leave a little note with 'hey, be careful of that black thing' or something, you know. I blame them more than the Arcanist.
The Arcanist reminded me very much of a child without parents. No one was there to stop him from going "fire pretty" and then trying to touch it.
The Arcanist reminded me very much of a child without parents. No one was there to stop him from going "fire pretty" and then trying to touch it.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Blame the Arcanist!

Got only one egg in your clutch?

It's the Arcanist's fault.

Every time the server hits a bump?

Arcanist.

The Hainus in the Coliseum dodged you like ten times in a row?

Yep - the Arcanist did it.

Thanks, Arcanist.
Blame the Arcanist!

Got only one egg in your clutch?

It's the Arcanist's fault.

Every time the server hits a bump?

Arcanist.

The Hainus in the Coliseum dodged you like ten times in a row?

Yep - the Arcanist did it.

Thanks, Arcanist.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Yeah, thanks a lot Arcanist, for all the lag and the dodges on the coliseum.

(LOL, poor dragon, someone from his flight should defend him!! XD)
Yeah, thanks a lot Arcanist, for all the lag and the dodges on the coliseum.

(LOL, poor dragon, someone from his flight should defend him!! XD)
Thanks, Arcanist! [img]http://i.imgur.com/fJBRMl2.gif[/img]
Thanks, Arcanist!

fJBRMl2.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10