Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No treasure awarded for selling items?
I just selected a fair amount of items from the "Materials" section of my Horde and hit the Sell button, hoping to sell off my extras which I swear I've done before without incident. My treasure count did not change at all, even though just about everything I selected had a sell value of about 15 treasure, and I was selling them in batches of about 5-10, sometimes more.
I just selected a fair amount of items from the "Materials" section of my Horde and hit the Sell button, hoping to sell off my extras which I swear I've done before without incident. My treasure count did not change at all, even though just about everything I selected had a sell value of about 15 treasure, and I was selling them in batches of about 5-10, sometimes more.
I have also been experiencing this issue. I select sell and after wards Treasure is not awarded after selling. I was able to sell like this fine a few day's ago, and then yesterday it started doing this. I thought perhaps it was a fluke and tried it again, and it gave me my treasure just fine the second time, but the third time it again failed to give me treasure for the items sold.
I have also been experiencing this issue. I select sell and after wards Treasure is not awarded after selling. I was able to sell like this fine a few day's ago, and then yesterday it started doing this. I thought perhaps it was a fluke and tried it again, and it gave me my treasure just fine the second time, but the third time it again failed to give me treasure for the items sold.
I just tried this a couple of times myself and got the right amount of money. Were you by chance selling items from your hoard when the rest of the site was slow?
I just tried this a couple of times myself and got the right amount of money. Were you by chance selling items from your hoard when the rest of the site was slow?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
At the time of the bug I didn't notice any unusual slowness.
At the time of the bug I didn't notice any unusual slowness.
@Arachne and @Veriah, did you eventually get your treasure? Also, how many piles of items were you selling at once? What were they of?
@Arachne and @Veriah, did you eventually get your treasure? Also, how many piles of items were you selling at once? What were they of?
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I don't recall ever getting my treasure , as far as the times I tried selling, I believe only once was the sight slow, other then that I don't recall it being unstable.

As for items, I will do my best.

4 black rooks, 4 black bishops, 20 black pawns, 1 black king, 1 black queen, 23 squirrel skulls , I think 3 rotted leather?, LOTS of different sorts of bug items, fish items, plant items and meat. The only one that sticks out was a frog and bat wings XD

Ah, lots of broken bottles I think 22-24, a black horn of some sort Looked like a bull horn?
about 20 of the chimera fangs? This first list was for the second time around.

The rest.. I can not recall in exacts, so I will try my best.

I know their was parchment, about 3 obsidian, 20 - 24 bone fragments, sparrow skulls.. I think there was 4, some pine logs.. twigs? this was for the first time.

That is honestly the best I can do in memory. I know there are things I am missing..but ..that is the best I can do o.0
I don't recall ever getting my treasure , as far as the times I tried selling, I believe only once was the sight slow, other then that I don't recall it being unstable.

As for items, I will do my best.

4 black rooks, 4 black bishops, 20 black pawns, 1 black king, 1 black queen, 23 squirrel skulls , I think 3 rotted leather?, LOTS of different sorts of bug items, fish items, plant items and meat. The only one that sticks out was a frog and bat wings XD

Ah, lots of broken bottles I think 22-24, a black horn of some sort Looked like a bull horn?
about 20 of the chimera fangs? This first list was for the second time around.

The rest.. I can not recall in exacts, so I will try my best.

I know their was parchment, about 3 obsidian, 20 - 24 bone fragments, sparrow skulls.. I think there was 4, some pine logs.. twigs? this was for the first time.

That is honestly the best I can do in memory. I know there are things I am missing..but ..that is the best I can do o.0
Could you try selling something else to verify?

The treasure updates right after you confirm that you want to sell them, so sometimes its easy to miss that you were actually awarded treasure visually.
Could you try selling something else to verify?

The treasure updates right after you confirm that you want to sell them, so sometimes its easy to miss that you were actually awarded treasure visually.
It seems to be working fine now, but I played Runestones and traded some items since I reported the bug, so I'm not sure if it was eventually corrected. I sold Materials, mostly in stacks of less than ten, of items like Squirrel Skulls, Clay, Salt, Sand, Nickel Ore, etc.
It seems to be working fine now, but I played Runestones and traded some items since I reported the bug, so I'm not sure if it was eventually corrected. I sold Materials, mostly in stacks of less than ten, of items like Squirrel Skulls, Clay, Salt, Sand, Nickel Ore, etc.
I just tried selling something now as well, and it is now crediting fine. ^.^
I just tried selling something now as well, and it is now crediting fine. ^.^