Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Friend not able to register
Hi! A friend of mine tried to register under the name Cyaneus - I think on June 15 or 16. She's been waiting for an activation email but has not received one, and unfortunately there's no option that she can find to have it resent. She asked me to contact someone on her behalf.

As an aside, I think it would be helpful in cases such as these if the forums were hosted elsewhere! :)
Hi! A friend of mine tried to register under the name Cyaneus - I think on June 15 or 16. She's been waiting for an activation email but has not received one, and unfortunately there's no option that she can find to have it resent. She asked me to contact someone on her behalf.

As an aside, I think it would be helpful in cases such as these if the forums were hosted elsewhere! :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Please have your friend email us at admin@flightrising.com from the address she signed up with and we'll be happy to look into things. :)
Please have your friend email us at admin@flightrising.com from the address she signed up with and we'll be happy to look into things. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer