Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login Button not working!
My friend @Kelseyi can't login in on Chrome, she said the login button doesn't respond. She has refreshed the page and restarted her computer but none of that worked. So she switched to Explorer and she can log on but none of the games work for her and she said she could feed her dragons. But she wants back on Chrome as that is what she uses and since she can't log on I said I'd post this for her.

(If there was another thread on this I'm sorry as I couldn't locate it.)

Any help would be nice(also she refuses firefox) thank you!
My friend @Kelseyi can't login in on Chrome, she said the login button doesn't respond. She has refreshed the page and restarted her computer but none of that worked. So she switched to Explorer and she can log on but none of the games work for her and she said she could feed her dragons. But she wants back on Chrome as that is what she uses and since she can't log on I said I'd post this for her.

(If there was another thread on this I'm sorry as I couldn't locate it.)

Any help would be nice(also she refuses firefox) thank you!
The log in button on Chrome should theoretically work. The majority of our users use Chrome. I'm sorry your friend is having issues. Let's see if we can narrow down the problem.

Is she using any addons? If so, which ones, and does disabling them correct the issue?

Also, what device is she running Chrome on. It is a mac/pc/mobile ? What sort of input device is she using? (touch, pen, trackpad, mouse)
The log in button on Chrome should theoretically work. The majority of our users use Chrome. I'm sorry your friend is having issues. Let's see if we can narrow down the problem.

Is she using any addons? If so, which ones, and does disabling them correct the issue?

Also, what device is she running Chrome on. It is a mac/pc/mobile ? What sort of input device is she using? (touch, pen, trackpad, mouse)
@Undel I agree that it should theoretically work as well as I am on Chrome. I can ask about her addons tomorrow for sure and try and see if disabling them fixes the problems.

And she uses a laptop, I would have to tell you what kind tomorrow as well, and she has a wireless mouse (that connects via usb)

That's all I can tell you till tomorrow unfortunately.
@Undel I agree that it should theoretically work as well as I am on Chrome. I can ask about her addons tomorrow for sure and try and see if disabling them fixes the problems.

And she uses a laptop, I would have to tell you what kind tomorrow as well, and she has a wireless mouse (that connects via usb)

That's all I can tell you till tomorrow unfortunately.
Does she have javascript enabled and allowed? That's the second most important step to playing Flight Rising. The most important is having internet.
Does she have javascript enabled and allowed? That's the second most important step to playing Flight Rising. The most important is having internet.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering