Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
Come on Ghost geeeeenee

Please be the level 7 alchemy TuT
Come on Ghost geeeeenee

Please be the level 7 alchemy TuT
eiW4oVS.png
Hatchery
Oh well I'm now maxed. lol
Oh well I'm now maxed. lol
ujsLf0j.gif
probably already answered somewhere but why is the sentient alloy more expensive and take longer to craft than the other three familiars?..
probably already answered somewhere but why is the sentient alloy more expensive and take longer to craft than the other three familiars?..
dQUNkY4.png
Levvvelll 7, Levvelll 7, Levvvelll 7

I keep hoping we'll get to make Magic Chests.. 1 for Apparel, 1 for Familiars.. even one that you can get up to 5 gems, then they randomly choose one item like the current chests do.
I imagine it would be a lot of work for the team though, and they are already doing so much.
Back to brewing all!

Levvvelll 7, Levvelll 7, Levvvelll 7

I keep hoping we'll get to make Magic Chests.. 1 for Apparel, 1 for Familiars.. even one that you can get up to 5 gems, then they randomly choose one item like the current chests do.
I imagine it would be a lot of work for the team though, and they are already doing so much.
Back to brewing all!

:)
:)
@Undel @Xhaztol @Aequorin @Akiri

Hopefully I'll get a quicker response here than on the dA journal about the comic contest.

I accidentally sent the email with my comic entry without adding in my FR username, so what should I do? I can resend the file in a new email with my username included, but I don't want to be disqualified if it's mistaken as another submission. It is the same email I used to register to here though, so it can be traced back to me if needed I think, but just wanted some input on what exactly I should do, since I don't want to just leave it as-is and still risk disqualification.

Got a response on dA, thanks!
@Undel @Xhaztol @Aequorin @Akiri

Hopefully I'll get a quicker response here than on the dA journal about the comic contest.

I accidentally sent the email with my comic entry without adding in my FR username, so what should I do? I can resend the file in a new email with my username included, but I don't want to be disqualified if it's mistaken as another submission. It is the same email I used to register to here though, so it can be traced back to me if needed I think, but just wanted some input on what exactly I should do, since I don't want to just leave it as-is and still risk disqualification.

Got a response on dA, thanks!
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
I bet the comic contest is going hot right now :) I sent my email less than an hour ago.

@Kaseiko I'm sure if you win they can contact you and ask for the username in game :) Good luck! ^^

I just hope my entry was received, I really worry if it got to them or not ^^"
I bet the comic contest is going hot right now :) I sent my email less than an hour ago.

@Kaseiko I'm sure if you win they can contact you and ask for the username in game :) Good luck! ^^

I just hope my entry was received, I really worry if it got to them or not ^^"
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama

I sure hope so haha, I got no sleep last night from working on my entry, and now I'm just getting nervous because I don't want to fall asleep and not wake up in time for the deadline in case I need to resubmit or something. cx

Thanks, and good luck to you as well!
@Kogosama

I sure hope so haha, I got no sleep last night from working on my entry, and now I'm just getting nervous because I don't want to fall asleep and not wake up in time for the deadline in case I need to resubmit or something. cx

Thanks, and good luck to you as well!
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko I didn't even think to ask in DA >.< awwell... should just relax, I mean it's 3 AM FR time X)
@Kaseiko I didn't even think to ask in DA >.< awwell... should just relax, I mean it's 3 AM FR time X)
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
Alright I've gotten every other color for the sludge beside blue. Is their some kind of trick or something? Is blue sludge like rare or something? I've tried all the different stars of trinkets and haven't gotten one blue sludge, like dude what in the world?
Alright I've gotten every other color for the sludge beside blue. Is their some kind of trick or something? Is blue sludge like rare or something? I've tried all the different stars of trinkets and haven't gotten one blue sludge, like dude what in the world?
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191