Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's cry over Hannibal
1 2
Anyone else heartbroken that it's been cancelled? I know it'll probably get picked up by Amazon or Netflix but OH MY GOD WHAT IF IT DOESN'T
I think it's one of the best shows I've seen. I mean, yeah, it's kinda gory, but in a beautifully fascinating way, like the rest of the show. And don't you wanna just cuddle Will Graham?
Let's hope this isn't gonna be like Firefly.

What other shows do y'all like, FR?
I also like Supernatural (but I gave up halfway through season 10, ngl), Sherlock, Shameless, Game of Thrones (SHIREEEEEN), Orange Is The New Black.
Anyone else heartbroken that it's been cancelled? I know it'll probably get picked up by Amazon or Netflix but OH MY GOD WHAT IF IT DOESN'T
I think it's one of the best shows I've seen. I mean, yeah, it's kinda gory, but in a beautifully fascinating way, like the rest of the show. And don't you wanna just cuddle Will Graham?
Let's hope this isn't gonna be like Firefly.

What other shows do y'all like, FR?
I also like Supernatural (but I gave up halfway through season 10, ngl), Sherlock, Shameless, Game of Thrones (SHIREEEEEN), Orange Is The New Black.
DqLg1pB.png
@Mirrorwolf
I actually cried when I read it was cancelled. I'm 2 episodes into season 3 and I can't believe such a gorgeously executed show has been cut loose D: Although from what I've seen, Fuller is determined to get it signed onto another network.

I'm also a fan of Sherlock, Dr Who, Penny Dreadful, House and Perceptions, to name a few.
@Mirrorwolf
I actually cried when I read it was cancelled. I'm 2 episodes into season 3 and I can't believe such a gorgeously executed show has been cut loose D: Although from what I've seen, Fuller is determined to get it signed onto another network.

I'm also a fan of Sherlock, Dr Who, Penny Dreadful, House and Perceptions, to name a few.
8 hours ahead of FR time
50lm6f.jpg
Signature By ClockworkVixen
@Mirrorwolf - I'm halfway through S2 and I can't believe it was cancelled? I really hope it gets picked up by another network (I know lots of people are asking Netflix about it, but I can't get Netflix :( )
I watch SPN too but I haven't been able to watch any of S10 yet (I love the show, but it's really gone downhill since S5, I just don't have the motivation to watch it anymore). Apart from that though, I don't really watch any shows?

I mean, I have lists of shows I need to watch, and I have some shows I've started and watched one episode of, but I just never have time/motivation to sit and watch an entire thing of a show.
@Mirrorwolf - I'm halfway through S2 and I can't believe it was cancelled? I really hope it gets picked up by another network (I know lots of people are asking Netflix about it, but I can't get Netflix :( )
I watch SPN too but I haven't been able to watch any of S10 yet (I love the show, but it's really gone downhill since S5, I just don't have the motivation to watch it anymore). Apart from that though, I don't really watch any shows?

I mean, I have lists of shows I need to watch, and I have some shows I've started and watched one episode of, but I just never have time/motivation to sit and watch an entire thing of a show.
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
I was upset to hear that it was going to be cancled, but I am confident if the ratings are stable or high this season they will be signed on with someone new. My major concern is whoever they get signed on with holds true to the show and allow them to film as they please in the same manner they were able to previously.
I was upset to hear that it was going to be cancled, but I am confident if the ratings are stable or high this season they will be signed on with someone new. My major concern is whoever they get signed on with holds true to the show and allow them to film as they please in the same manner they were able to previously.
003_zpskxikgayt.png
0150412frcherrybomb_sig_by_kagisnad-d8pv5tx.png003_zpskxikgayt.png
So that's what it's all about! Didn't knew it got cancelled. Buhu.
I was thrilled when i heard Mads Mikkelsen (wuhu, go Danish fella! Even through you could improve your terrible accent) was gonna play Hannibal and I think Hugh does a great job portraying Will! And of course I wanna cuddle Will and his dogs as well.

But if you like the TV show you should read the books (including Silence of The Lambs).
They are absolutely amazing! And it's funny when you start recognizing the scenes from the series in the book

I'm a super huge fan of Game of Thrones.
The Shireen part made me really upset, as well as the entire Sansa/Ramsey parring. Ugh.
But I'm so happy finally to see some more of The Others!
So that's what it's all about! Didn't knew it got cancelled. Buhu.
I was thrilled when i heard Mads Mikkelsen (wuhu, go Danish fella! Even through you could improve your terrible accent) was gonna play Hannibal and I think Hugh does a great job portraying Will! And of course I wanna cuddle Will and his dogs as well.

But if you like the TV show you should read the books (including Silence of The Lambs).
They are absolutely amazing! And it's funny when you start recognizing the scenes from the series in the book

I'm a super huge fan of Game of Thrones.
The Shireen part made me really upset, as well as the entire Sansa/Ramsey parring. Ugh.
But I'm so happy finally to see some more of The Others!
NBC slashes shows like a store does prices in a summer sale. This is the third (actually fourth counting Dark Shadows, but that was a long time ago) show in a row I actually watched that they cut, now I don't watch anything. Do these guys not like money?
NBC slashes shows like a store does prices in a summer sale. This is the third (actually fourth counting Dark Shadows, but that was a long time ago) show in a row I actually watched that they cut, now I don't watch anything. Do these guys not like money?
My writing project.
@DoctorDeath
I literally screamed. I hope it does get picked up. I haven't seen Perception, how good is it?

@Kaoss
I feel the same way, I love Season 1-5 and then it just kinda got meh. I got to the jokey episodes in season 10 and gave up.

@Annekin
I have read Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, are the other books good?
And ughhh don't get me started on Sansa. She's been treated so baaaad.
@DoctorDeath
I literally screamed. I hope it does get picked up. I haven't seen Perception, how good is it?

@Kaoss
I feel the same way, I love Season 1-5 and then it just kinda got meh. I got to the jokey episodes in season 10 and gave up.

@Annekin
I have read Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, are the other books good?
And ughhh don't get me started on Sansa. She's been treated so baaaad.
DqLg1pB.png
@Mirrorwolf you have? Oh, I don't see many around who have actually read the books!
But yes, I like both Hannibal and Hannibal Rising. Even through Hannibal's relationship to Starling goes in a slightly other.. direction.
But I believe the series is mostly based on Red Dragon, due to Will as the main character.
Oh yes. Especially the ****** scene(s) made me mad. I loved how they finally started to make her a strong, independent character and brings her out of King's Landing.. And then this
@Mirrorwolf you have? Oh, I don't see many around who have actually read the books!
But yes, I like both Hannibal and Hannibal Rising. Even through Hannibal's relationship to Starling goes in a slightly other.. direction.
But I believe the series is mostly based on Red Dragon, due to Will as the main character.
Oh yes. Especially the ****** scene(s) made me mad. I loved how they finally started to make her a strong, independent character and brings her out of King's Landing.. And then this
@Mirrorwolf Perception is good, I like it. I've only seen season 1 and 2, but it's pretty good. Doesn't seem to follow as strong a storyline as most other shows though.
@Mirrorwolf Perception is good, I like it. I've only seen season 1 and 2, but it's pretty good. Doesn't seem to follow as strong a storyline as most other shows though.
8 hours ahead of FR time
50lm6f.jpg
Signature By ClockworkVixen
ugh yes hannibal is the only show I've been keeping up w lately! others that I used to watch, like spn, have just lost their charm.

the directing is so gorgeous 10/10. even on the chance that it doesn't get picked back up, I'm grateful to have experienced the wonder of mads mikkelsen, hugh dancy, etc etc n everything they've given us so far
ugh yes hannibal is the only show I've been keeping up w lately! others that I used to watch, like spn, have just lost their charm.

the directing is so gorgeous 10/10. even on the chance that it doesn't get picked back up, I'm grateful to have experienced the wonder of mads mikkelsen, hugh dancy, etc etc n everything they've given us so far
1 2