Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | expanded lair. took more money than cost
so i expanded my lair. the cost was like 5000 or 6000 i believe but flight rising took 20,000 worth of my gold! i only clicked the button once, but i have 2 new rows for dragons. the site is horrible with the lag right now so i don't know if it went and expanded my lair twice on me or what, but a lot more gold is missing than it said would go missing. buttons aren't responding well and you have to wait forever for a page to load so maybe it did register it twice? O.o

for the record, can someone tell me how much the first and second expansion should cost? i have a feeling it went and upgraded twice on me even though i only wanted to do it once
so i expanded my lair. the cost was like 5000 or 6000 i believe but flight rising took 20,000 worth of my gold! i only clicked the button once, but i have 2 new rows for dragons. the site is horrible with the lag right now so i don't know if it went and expanded my lair twice on me or what, but a lot more gold is missing than it said would go missing. buttons aren't responding well and you have to wait forever for a page to load so maybe it did register it twice? O.o

for the record, can someone tell me how much the first and second expansion should cost? i have a feeling it went and upgraded twice on me even though i only wanted to do it once
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
First expansion is 5k, second is I believe 15k, so 20k missing would be right.
First expansion is 5k, second is I believe 15k, so 20k missing would be right.
7HHhXy5.png
well darn. they did go and double dose me then lol. i only clicked the button for one upgrade though. but as long as thats the correct cost of those then im cool i guess but i hope it doesn't go and do that every time
well darn. they did go and double dose me then lol. i only clicked the button for one upgrade though. but as long as thats the correct cost of those then im cool i guess but i hope it doesn't go and do that every time
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Akiri - We might need to double-check the modal windows for expansion purchases to make sure that they align with their backend costs.
@Akiri - We might need to double-check the modal windows for expansion purchases to make sure that they align with their backend costs.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer