Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | transmutation stuff?
where can I get/find glass beakers for transmutation...? (aside from the AH...) are they something that you transmute at lower levels or do you find them when gathering items or something....?
where can I get/find glass beakers for transmutation...? (aside from the AH...) are they something that you transmute at lower levels or do you find them when gathering items or something....?
@RedRoseofAries

There is a recipe for them that tells you what you need to make them, its all in the Create New Items.

If its not there, your level isnt high enough.
@RedRoseofAries

There is a recipe for them that tells you what you need to make them, its all in the Create New Items.

If its not there, your level isnt high enough.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@RedRoseofAries You make Glass Beakers at Baldwin's. They're the very first thing on the item creation menu. One of the ingredients is Broken Bottles, which you end up with after you open bone or penny jars found through gathering. Dig up [item=Broken Penny Jar] Scavenge [item=Broken Bone Bottle] Open those jars to get [item=Broken Bottle] Turn [i]those[/i] in to transmute [item=Glass Beaker]
@RedRoseofAries You make Glass Beakers at Baldwin's. They're the very first thing on the item creation menu. One of the ingredients is Broken Bottles, which you end up with after you open bone or penny jars found through gathering.

Dig up Broken Penny Jar
Scavenge Broken Bone Bottle

Open those jars to get Broken Bottle

Turn those in to transmute Glass Beaker
@ACWN
I just saw it.... my bad XD
and you should be able to see it at level one, you don't need any alchemy experience... >.<

@Cynictis
O___O
*facedesk* my bad... I just saw it.... T_T I'm dumb... thank you...
I just saw the recipe... *sigh* it's literally the first thing there.... -_-
thanks!
@ACWN
I just saw it.... my bad XD
and you should be able to see it at level one, you don't need any alchemy experience... >.<

@Cynictis
O___O
*facedesk* my bad... I just saw it.... T_T I'm dumb... thank you...
I just saw the recipe... *sigh* it's literally the first thing there.... -_-
thanks!
@RedRoseofAries

Yeah, I realized that later, lol

For some reason I was thinking it was lvl 2.
@RedRoseofAries

Yeah, I realized that later, lol

For some reason I was thinking it was lvl 2.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif