Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [A]COMPLETE 2014-2015 FESTIVAL FAMILIARS
Do you want a collection of all 11 bear familiars from the last years festivals? I have one that I'm starting bidding on at 300,000 treasure or 1,500 gems
Do you want a collection of all 11 bear familiars from the last years festivals? I have one that I'm starting bidding on at 300,000 treasure or 1,500 gems
BUMP
BUMP
BID STARTS AT 300K TREASURE OR 1500 GEMS FOR ENTIRE SET
BID STARTS AT 300K TREASURE OR 1500 GEMS FOR ENTIRE SET
Are you selling or buying them? The [B*] in your title says you want them but the posts say you are selling....

@lionandwolf
Are you selling or buying them? The [B*] in your title says you want them but the posts say you are selling....

@lionandwolf
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
Selling. I changed the header
@Sevenink
Selling. I changed the header
@Sevenink
@Lionandwolf

I am confused. You say you are Selling them, but with bidding, aren't you [A]uctioning them?
@Lionandwolf

I am confused. You say you are Selling them, but with bidding, aren't you [A]uctioning them?
65FdILv.png
@Liefizul
Ugh! True- sorry, I'm super new to trying to sell/auction stuff through the forums
@Liefizul
Ugh! True- sorry, I'm super new to trying to sell/auction stuff through the forums
@Lionandwolf

And I seem to have forgotton that the generic symbol for selling is the same as BBCode for strikethrough.

But good luck! I bought all of mine during Night of the Nocturne.
@Lionandwolf

And I seem to have forgotton that the generic symbol for selling is the same as BBCode for strikethrough.

But good luck! I bought all of mine during Night of the Nocturne.
65FdILv.png
Bumpity bump bump
Bumpity bump bump