Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2015
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! Rejoice the Light Flight! Have fun dearies :)))
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! Rejoice the Light Flight! Have fun dearies :)))
tumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo3_100.pngBMUOo5n.pngtumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo4_100.png
Such pretty skins! MUST HAVE!
Such pretty skins! MUST HAVE!
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
This is SO frustrating - how do I only have 22 tablets after 2 days of gathering at 16 turns? I had this luck last festival but I thought I was just unlucky!! Someone please fix this mess, it's awful.

The skins, on the other hand?? Downright gorgeous. I need so many of them. Goodbye money.
This is SO frustrating - how do I only have 22 tablets after 2 days of gathering at 16 turns? I had this luck last festival but I thought I was just unlucky!! Someone please fix this mess, it's awful.

The skins, on the other hand?? Downright gorgeous. I need so many of them. Goodbye money.
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
where's the best place to farm for tablets and light chests i wonder? i can't seem to find a good place
where's the best place to farm for tablets and light chests i wonder? i can't seem to find a good place
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
[quote name="kojote" date=2015-06-22 01:20:16] where's the best place to farm for tablets and light chests i wonder? i can't seem to find a good place [/quote] Try the Arena. @Rythos Fellow Light member, I only got like 18 of them today...saddening.
kojote wrote on 2015-06-22:

Try the Arena.

@Rythos

Fellow Light member, I only got like 18 of them today...saddening.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I may be somewhat biased but these are the prettiest festival skins and accents I've ever seen.
I may be somewhat biased but these are the prettiest festival skins and accents I've ever seen.
moonstone1.png
Woooo!
Woooo!
I've only been getting 15-20 Tablets from 15 turns of gathering, and I've gone like, multiple intervals of 15 minute grinding, where I only get around 5 Tablets, and multiple battles in a row with Light enemies, and no Tablets.

What is up with this?
I've only been getting 15-20 Tablets from 15 turns of gathering, and I've gone like, multiple intervals of 15 minute grinding, where I only get around 5 Tablets, and multiple battles in a row with Light enemies, and no Tablets.

What is up with this?
@Lusitania I CANT EITHER!!!!!! THE FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!
@Lusitania I CANT EITHER!!!!!! THE FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!
pLOjGxv.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64