Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Shackles, Forgetools, Fest Skins
@Culex
Sure thing :)
@Culex
Sure thing :)
@CuleX
I have been reading your guide on leveling, and I was wondering why I would use a might fragment over your obsidian fragments that also give two strength? I'll take 10 of them by the way for ten gems if it's alright. Unless I misread the price.
@CuleX
I have been reading your guide on leveling, and I was wondering why I would use a might fragment over your obsidian fragments that also give two strength? I'll take 10 of them by the way for ten gems if it's alright. Unless I misread the price.
@GreyEvyrian
Obsidians are great, but require level 10 minimum to slot, and are only useful for a few elements of dragons! And sure, I'll send over 10 of 'em for 10g :D
@GreyEvyrian
Obsidians are great, but require level 10 minimum to slot, and are only useful for a few elements of dragons! And sure, I'll send over 10 of 'em for 10g :D
Are you not selling any ambush/eliminates?
Are you not selling any ambush/eliminates?
@GreyEvyrian
Sorry for the delay, I was listing everything into the AH -- nope, I have hardly any, not enough for my own consumption! :x

Also general bump -- going to bed, but everything (minus a few dozen shining/frozen mights) are up on the AH now, hopefully I'll come back to delicious gemeralds
@GreyEvyrian
Sorry for the delay, I was listing everything into the AH -- nope, I have hardly any, not enough for my own consumption! :x

Also general bump -- going to bed, but everything (minus a few dozen shining/frozen mights) are up on the AH now, hopefully I'll come back to delicious gemeralds
@culex
Could I buy your power pack? 1.59 million treasure?
@culex
Could I buy your power pack? 1.59 million treasure?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
Absolutely! I'll send it over when I get the treasure :D
@L1BR4
Absolutely! I'll send it over when I get the treasure :D
@culex
Someone's selling a windbound plumage for 2750000t - would you be willing to go down a bit? :3
@culex
Someone's selling a windbound plumage for 2750000t - would you be willing to go down a bit? :3
@Argonaut
Sure, that'd be like, 4575g?
@Argonaut
Sure, that'd be like, 4575g?
@Culex
That works for me! do you take mixed payment? I have 2195g and 1428000t currently :)
@Culex
That works for me! do you take mixed payment? I have 2195g and 1428000t currently :)