Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Broken Bone Bottles stacking oddly
I keep getting the exact same items each time I open them. I thought I was just having odd luck but this happened about 12 times in a row. there's no variation whatsoever. any more so I was thinking it might be related to whatever they are working on with the stacking. Figured I should come report it!

I keep getting the exact same items each time I open them. I thought I was just having odd luck but this happened about 12 times in a row. there's no variation whatsoever. any more so I was thinking it might be related to whatever they are working on with the stacking. Figured I should come report it!

Yes indeed! This is happening for me as well with my Gold Ore(2 stacked, 3 others are separate) as well as with my Copper Ore, Obsidian & Rusted Treasure Chests. It happens with the Broken Penny Jar too.
Yes indeed! This is happening for me as well with my Gold Ore(2 stacked, 3 others are separate) as well as with my Copper Ore, Obsidian & Rusted Treasure Chests. It happens with the Broken Penny Jar too.
@Akiri - this may be a symptom of a change we recently made.
@Akiri - this may be a symptom of a change we recently made.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I've had this since the day I joined? June 8th. Always been the same bones.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[quote name="Sallin" date="2013-06-19 13:17:46" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=113357#117005"]I've had this since the day I joined? June 8th. Always been the same bones.[/quote] @Sallin, the bone bottles are not randomized like the three types of treasure chests, so their output is functioning normally.

@Sallin, the bone bottles are not randomized like the three types of treasure chests, so their output is functioning normally.
Flight Rising Developer
@Xhaztol: Ah, okay! ^^ Slightly misinterpreted the first post then. XD
@Xhaztol: Ah, okay! ^^ Slightly misinterpreted the first post then. XD
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Ah ok! I could have sworn that there were slightly different things in them each time (or at least different quantities!) when I first was opening them. It's the same fangs, squirell and sparrow skull, and 3 bits each time. If it's no actual bug I should close this then! So there's no randomness of them?
Ah ok! I could have sworn that there were slightly different things in them each time (or at least different quantities!) when I first was opening them. It's the same fangs, squirell and sparrow skull, and 3 bits each time. If it's no actual bug I should close this then! So there's no randomness of them?
No randomness. What you were likely seeing was the icons shuffling into different spots, which IS possible due to the random nature of data transfer. :)
No randomness. What you were likely seeing was the icons shuffling into different spots, which IS possible due to the random nature of data transfer. :)
Flight Rising Developer