Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Are You Toon Enough?
1 2 3 4
I have a blue bear character named Cino! I haven't played TTR in a while, but I should probably get back to doing that this summer, haha.
I have a blue bear character named Cino! I haven't played TTR in a while, but I should probably get back to doing that this summer, haha.
rkylBBV.png
Toontown with no premium?

aHHHH YESS

I used to play forever ago until I stopped because they wanted money.
Toontown with no premium?

aHHHH YESS

I used to play forever ago until I stopped because they wanted money.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@dovepawlover
might not get on today, my brother was fixing my toongaurd problems and he's at work now, so...
dang it :c
@dovepawlover
might not get on today, my brother was fixing my toongaurd problems and he's at work now, so...
dang it :c
Ahhh, I loved this game! I still play it occasionally with the re-boot, and it's still fun. There is nothing wrong with a little silliness in the wake of serious stories and plot lines. c:
Ahhh, I loved this game! I still play it occasionally with the re-boot, and it's still fun. There is nothing wrong with a little silliness in the wake of serious stories and plot lines. c:
Don't forget to take a break!
The only thing I'm not a fan of on TTR are the "greeners", which are toons who join battles just to get the other people killed. I remember there being a few people like that on Disney's Toontown, but now there's dozens of them .-. Had to deal with one yesterday in the VP- only me and two other toons ended up finishing thanks to them
The only thing I'm not a fan of on TTR are the "greeners", which are toons who join battles just to get the other people killed. I remember there being a few people like that on Disney's Toontown, but now there's dozens of them .-. Had to deal with one yesterday in the VP- only me and two other toons ended up finishing thanks to them
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
@Dovepawlover
It's been incredibly laggy and buggy for me. I'm a little nervous for when I get further along and start trying to do the boss battles and stuff then suddenly glitching out and my game crashing.

But yeah! I noticed that today! There are jerks on there that purposely mess stuff up. I can't believe TTR has... toxic players. LOL.
@Dovepawlover
It's been incredibly laggy and buggy for me. I'm a little nervous for when I get further along and start trying to do the boss battles and stuff then suddenly glitching out and my game crashing.

But yeah! I noticed that today! There are jerks on there that purposely mess stuff up. I can't believe TTR has... toxic players. LOL.
xWoPUjI.png
@DigDog
Seems the lag is worse on weekends Dx I was disconnected three times while trying to do a Cashbot mint, then everyone disconnected in the C.F.O. besides me and one other person- who was in the other battle. The lag isn't as noticeable in the empty districts, but you can't really go into a mint/boss battle if no one else is in the server...
@DigDog
Seems the lag is worse on weekends Dx I was disconnected three times while trying to do a Cashbot mint, then everyone disconnected in the C.F.O. besides me and one other person- who was in the other battle. The lag isn't as noticeable in the empty districts, but you can't really go into a mint/boss battle if no one else is in the server...
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
I missed the original so much. I need to play this one more tbh (I played it for a while then stopped for whatever reason)
I missed the original so much. I need to play this one more tbh (I played it for a while then stopped for whatever reason)
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I kinda want to try this now Made an account and can't start the game, I have this error showing up : [img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/947703boop.jpg[/img]
I kinda want to try this now

Made an account and can't start the game, I have this error showing up :

947703boop.jpg
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
1 2 3 4