Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Briar's accents~closed thread
@bananasheep
@MusicalMaladies
@BlackJaguar
@JD1620

Payments for Rainforest canopy are now due :) please send the 550g within 24 hours and I'll let everyone know as soon as the accent arrives. Let me know if anyone has any issues paying.
@bananasheep
@MusicalMaladies
@BlackJaguar
@JD1620

Payments for Rainforest canopy are now due :) please send the 550g within 24 hours and I'll let everyone know as soon as the accent arrives. Let me know if anyone has any issues paying.
FfQMoPm.jpg
@BriarBones EXCELLENT. Payment is sent! I'm so excited!!
@BriarBones EXCELLENT. Payment is sent! I'm so excited!!
esn2wpy.png
@BriarBones
There is a slight mix up I asked to be on the ping list for the Druid Vines not the Wisteria Garlands.
@BriarBones
There is a slight mix up I asked to be on the ping list for the Druid Vines not the Wisteria Garlands.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora sorry about that, I'll fix that up now :)
@Takora sorry about that, I'll fix that up now :)
FfQMoPm.jpg
@pinkpyra Elder growth has arrived :) Please make your payment within 24 hours and I'll deliver your copy :)
@pinkpyra Elder growth has arrived :) Please make your payment within 24 hours and I'll deliver your copy :)
FfQMoPm.jpg
@bananasheep
@MusicalMaladies
@BlackJaguar
@JD1620
@Rhea

Hi everyone, I came home from work last night to see the Rainforest Canopy has been rejected. When I did my calculations it only covered 31%, how ever the admins have told me it's 36%. Either way I need to reduce the coverage a small bit before I re submit, which I will be doing as soon as possible. I'll keep everyone posted, and show you the newer, slightly edited version before it's submitted :) if anyone has any issues please let me know.
@bananasheep
@MusicalMaladies
@BlackJaguar
@JD1620
@Rhea

Hi everyone, I came home from work last night to see the Rainforest Canopy has been rejected. When I did my calculations it only covered 31%, how ever the admins have told me it's 36%. Either way I need to reduce the coverage a small bit before I re submit, which I will be doing as soon as possible. I'll keep everyone posted, and show you the newer, slightly edited version before it's submitted :) if anyone has any issues please let me know.
FfQMoPm.jpg
Good to know, thanks, and good luck.
Good to know, thanks, and good luck.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
No problem, hope it gets the green light this time!
No problem, hope it gets the green light this time!
esn2wpy.png
@BriarBones , I am completely in love with your Vanilla Scoop accent! Forgive me if you have answered this already, I am relatively new to dealing with other members via forums, but will you be selling that particular accent again? Thanks in advance!
@BriarBones , I am completely in love with your Vanilla Scoop accent! Forgive me if you have answered this already, I am relatively new to dealing with other members via forums, but will you be selling that particular accent again? Thanks in advance!
@vandoriaforest I do have one last copy that didn't sell on the AH avaliable :) It's your if you would like. I take both gems and treasure at the current 1:550 exchange rate. I also have a wishlist on my front page.
@vandoriaforest I do have one last copy that didn't sell on the AH avaliable :) It's your if you would like. I take both gems and treasure at the current 1:550 exchange rate. I also have a wishlist on my front page.
FfQMoPm.jpg