Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eat this. EAT IT.
1 2
[center][item=soylent red] Go ahead and eat, dragons. It's chicken. Chicken is good. Chicken is delicious. Why won't you eat it? What do you mean it's squishy and creepy? Just eat it. EAT IT NOW IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK!!![/center] [s]Sorry not sorry, I had to, this is way too hilarious.[/s]
Soylent Red

Go ahead and eat, dragons. It's chicken. Chicken is good. Chicken is delicious. Why won't you eat it? What do you mean it's squishy and creepy? Just eat it. EAT IT NOW IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK!!!

Sorry not sorry, I had to, this is way too hilarious.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
best description yet
best description yet
Still cringing over Soylent Green...although I guess since canonically there aren't any humans in FR world, does that mean it really...isn't?? made out of anything weird???? O.o
Still cringing over Soylent Green...although I guess since canonically there aren't any humans in FR world, does that mean it really...isn't?? made out of anything weird???? O.o
@Ellidora We here at Soylent Products are pleased to inform you that our delicious and nutritious meals are made with 100% organic matter.
@Ellidora We here at Soylent Products are pleased to inform you that our delicious and nutritious meals are made with 100% organic matter.
5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png
@virodhi yeah humans are organic that's not a comforting thought.
@virodhi yeah humans are organic that's not a comforting thought.
At least it is not dragons right? RIGHT?
At least it is not dragons right? RIGHT?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
It's probably dragons. I mean, uh. Don't read the fine print.
It's probably dragons. I mean, uh. Don't read the fine print.
Is that a cookie next to it?
Is that a cookie next to it?
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
Certainly not made of exalted baby dragons.
Certainly not made of exalted baby dragons.
Just needs a 'milk' carton and it can be like a real school lunch. You don't know what it is, even after you try it!
Just needs a 'milk' carton and it can be like a real school lunch. You don't know what it is, even after you try it!
1 2