Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 535 536
Coliseum has been working dreadfully for me, in speed and regarding the fact the sprites never show up unless hovered over. Now today all that loads is the background screen.
Coliseum has been working dreadfully for me, in speed and regarding the fact the sprites never show up unless hovered over. Now today all that loads is the background screen.
Coli has been working great but Runestones is stuck at 90% loading screen, has been since yesterday afternoon.
Puzzles and Shock are working fine, if a bit slow.
Coli has been working great but Runestones is stuck at 90% loading screen, has been since yesterday afternoon.
Puzzles and Shock are working fine, if a bit slow.
Like some mentioned, Runestones isn't loading for me either. It'll get to like maybe 95% in loading then it'll just stall.
Like some mentioned, Runestones isn't loading for me either. It'll get to like maybe 95% in loading then it'll just stall.
[quote name="Tigg" date="2013-08-23 04:09:35"][quote name="Kiena" date="2013-08-23 03:28:39"]Abilities and Stats page is still not working for me.[/quote] Same here![/quote] Me three, although the coli itself is running really smoothly right now! (But it still sucks if you can't make good on any stat points your dragons got since level one. >
Tigg wrote on 2013-08-23 04:09:35:
Kiena wrote on 2013-08-23 03:28:39:
Abilities and Stats page is still not working for me.

Same here!

Me three, although the coli itself is running really smoothly right now! (But it still sucks if you can't make good on any stat points your dragons got since level one. >
tbVuGiv.pngaloaa_zpsc7064e80.pngtbVuGiv.png
[quote name="Amici" date="2013-08-23 07:32:17"][quote name="Tigg" date="2013-08-23 04:09:35"][quote name="Kiena" date="2013-08-23 03:28:39"]Abilities and Stats page is still not working for me.[/quote] Same here![/quote] Me three, although the coli itself is running really smoothly right now! (But it still sucks if you can't make good on any stat points your dragons got since level one. >[/quote] Same again for me, no abilities and stats at all.
Amici wrote on 2013-08-23 07:32:17:

Same here!

Me three, although the coli itself is running really smoothly right now! (But it still sucks if you can't make good on any stat points your dragons got since level one. >

Same again for me, no abilities and stats at all.
Speaking with a genuine British accent
I'm getting a weird problem with Jigsaw. The puzzles are super slow to load and when they do, only the top third or so of the picture is filled in- so I'll see some pieces that are normal, some that only show part of the image, and some pieces that are totally blank.

Coliseum and the other games don't seem to be working for me at all T_T
I'm getting a weird problem with Jigsaw. The puzzles are super slow to load and when they do, only the top third or so of the picture is filled in- so I'll see some pieces that are normal, some that only show part of the image, and some pieces that are totally blank.

Coliseum and the other games don't seem to be working for me at all T_T
[quote name="Leshanna" date="2013-08-23 07:33:20"][quote name="Amici" date="2013-08-23 07:32:17"][quote name="Tigg" date="2013-08-23 04:09:35"][quote name="Kiena" date="2013-08-23 03:28:39"]Abilities and Stats page is still not working for me.[/quote] Same here![/quote] Me three, although the coli itself is running really smoothly right now! (But it still sucks if you can't make good on any stat points your dragons got since level one. >[/quote] Same again for me, no abilities and stats at all.[/quote] [color=blue]Also still isn't working with me. Thought that the number of users online might have been part of the issue, but it still would not load when there was around 1300 users online. Tried this on both Google Chrome and Safari on a PC and also tried the link at the bottom of the page to go to when fair games/coliseum is not loading properly but it still will not load. Hope you guys can find out the problem and thank you for being awesome! C: [/color]
Leshanna wrote on 2013-08-23 07:33:20:
Amici wrote on 2013-08-23 07:32:17:

Same here!

Same again for me, no abilities and stats at all.

Also still isn't working with me. Thought that the number of users online might have been part of the issue, but it still would not load when there was around 1300 users online.
Tried this on both Google Chrome and Safari on a PC and also tried the link at the bottom of the page to go to when fair games/coliseum is not loading properly but it still will not load.
Hope you guys can find out the problem and thank you for being awesome! C:
NrI0fa5.png
keep getting randomly booted from fairgrounds. 'connection lost' not having the problem with anything else.
keep getting randomly booted from fairgrounds. 'connection lost' not having the problem with anything else.
Fun new development: none of the html 5 games or the coliseum are even trying to load, blank spots where the game should be. I've cleared my cache, disabled my antivirus, etc.
It's been like this all day, but was fine yesterday. The mirror links don't work either. Using chrome on windows 7 if that helps.
Fun new development: none of the html 5 games or the coliseum are even trying to load, blank spots where the game should be. I've cleared my cache, disabled my antivirus, etc.
It's been like this all day, but was fine yesterday. The mirror links don't work either. Using chrome on windows 7 if that helps.
The issue i was having actually getting into the coliseum has cleared up (the battle sprite error) but now every time one of my dragons trys to take a turn the coliseum crashes which is just as frustrating.

Tried different browsers, leaving the page to see if it will load for 15-20mins and different computers and still the same
The issue i was having actually getting into the coliseum has cleared up (the battle sprite error) but now every time one of my dragons trys to take a turn the coliseum crashes which is just as frustrating.

Tried different browsers, leaving the page to see if it will load for 15-20mins and different computers and still the same
water_zps4977b3b2.png
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 535 536