Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Finished: 5-digit Gen 1 Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Disease - Because in addition to other things they would be worth trading a g1, 5 digit Imperial for, but on their own are not valuable as trade. IE, not alone. With other offers, yes, but not alone.
@Disease - Because in addition to other things they would be worth trading a g1, 5 digit Imperial for, but on their own are not valuable as trade. IE, not alone. With other offers, yes, but not alone.
@Senaru
...Which is why I asked what else they were looking for on top of a Skycat and I got an extremely vague and confusing answer
@Senaru
...Which is why I asked what else they were looking for on top of a Skycat and I got an extremely vague and confusing answer
-Kyle
@Disease

On top of the Skycat easy to sell items that she could trade for aywas currency (like retired festival)

edit: oh and pure of course
@Disease

On top of the Skycat easy to sell items that she could trade for aywas currency (like retired festival)

edit: oh and pure of course
M2Zz7wd.png
@Disease - I believe I mentioned that jackins was looking for, in addition to the skycat and cloudy wings, somewhere above 50KG+. IE, probably 60-100KG. If there was a skycat and a cloudy wings in with that offer I believe jackins would consider it, but has also stated that there is no autobuy. She is looking at the base value of all offers and the highest offer currently is around 50-60kG. Your question was answered many times, I'm not sure how else to explain it?
@Disease - I believe I mentioned that jackins was looking for, in addition to the skycat and cloudy wings, somewhere above 50KG+. IE, probably 60-100KG. If there was a skycat and a cloudy wings in with that offer I believe jackins would consider it, but has also stated that there is no autobuy. She is looking at the base value of all offers and the highest offer currently is around 50-60kG. Your question was answered many times, I'm not sure how else to explain it?
@Senaru
I would prefer if Jackins would answer, not you tbh. I want her to answer in a clear way I understand and tell me what she wants.
@Senaru
I would prefer if Jackins would answer, not you tbh. I want her to answer in a clear way I understand and tell me what she wants.
-Kyle
@Disease - Jackins asked me to answer as she is busy at the moment.
@Disease - Jackins asked me to answer as she is busy at the moment.
@Disease

I know the value of my Gen 1 is somewhere up there with the rarity of Booleans. I also know the value of both the Skycat and Cloudy wings. The existing offers are much higher than the skycat have at present. Neither the skycat nor cloudy wings are an autobuy. I declined your first inquiry and have better offers at present.

Since I need to break things down a bit by current offers:

Yours:
Skycat 80-120k; I am valuing at the same 100k value as the Cloudy wings offered by Confectionary.

Confectionary's off includes -20kg pure and the Sunchaser Jewelry bring that offer to roughly 170k.

Kaitii's offer includes 40kg, the Cranial hornhelm, and Sunchaser Jewelry. With the helm between 75-100k thanks to LadyBrandson's values, Kaitii's offer is still the highest at 190k.

I value both of them the same, because I have an interest in KEEPING the Cloudy wings. Once I have finished liquidating my assets here, I will be keeping at the most, 10 of my dragons, and feeding them for sentimental value. I already do not participate here outside of selling old sprites and gathering.

There is a 6 digit Gen 1 imperial with a less tidy hatchling list over on this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1424863/6 The highest offer has a gem value of roughly 378,977.

Hopefully this helps. If not, then I am sorry. As it stands your offer is too low.
@Disease

I know the value of my Gen 1 is somewhere up there with the rarity of Booleans. I also know the value of both the Skycat and Cloudy wings. The existing offers are much higher than the skycat have at present. Neither the skycat nor cloudy wings are an autobuy. I declined your first inquiry and have better offers at present.

Since I need to break things down a bit by current offers:

Yours:
Skycat 80-120k; I am valuing at the same 100k value as the Cloudy wings offered by Confectionary.

Confectionary's off includes -20kg pure and the Sunchaser Jewelry bring that offer to roughly 170k.

Kaitii's offer includes 40kg, the Cranial hornhelm, and Sunchaser Jewelry. With the helm between 75-100k thanks to LadyBrandson's values, Kaitii's offer is still the highest at 190k.

I value both of them the same, because I have an interest in KEEPING the Cloudy wings. Once I have finished liquidating my assets here, I will be keeping at the most, 10 of my dragons, and feeding them for sentimental value. I already do not participate here outside of selling old sprites and gathering.

There is a 6 digit Gen 1 imperial with a less tidy hatchling list over on this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1424863/6 The highest offer has a gem value of roughly 378,977.

Hopefully this helps. If not, then I am sorry. As it stands your offer is too low.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Jackins
Jackins. I am aware you declined just the Skycat. I asked what ELSE you would want on top of the familiar and you seem to not be seeing that.
@Jackins
Jackins. I am aware you declined just the Skycat. I asked what ELSE you would want on top of the familiar and you seem to not be seeing that.
-Kyle
@Disease

I am not sure what to tell you that hasn't already been mentioned by myself and others. In order of preference: Pure currency for either FR/Aywas, easy to liquidate high value items on FR *sprites, festival items, kickstarter retired things etc*, or breeding/custom makers on Aywas.

Please remain respectful to all users in this thread.

@Senaru -Thank you for popping in while I was afk.

@Kaitii -Thank you as well!
@Disease

I am not sure what to tell you that hasn't already been mentioned by myself and others. In order of preference: Pure currency for either FR/Aywas, easy to liquidate high value items on FR *sprites, festival items, kickstarter retired things etc*, or breeding/custom makers on Aywas.

Please remain respectful to all users in this thread.

@Senaru -Thank you for popping in while I was afk.

@Kaitii -Thank you as well!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Jackins
I have been nothing but respectful. Stating I would rather speak to the one selling the dragon isn't disrespectful; it's honest.

I have an Aywas account, what do you want from there?
@Jackins
I have been nothing but respectful. Stating I would rather speak to the one selling the dragon isn't disrespectful; it's honest.

I have an Aywas account, what do you want from there?
-Kyle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8