Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If FR Were Real?
1 2 3
so, as a couple of you know, there is a thread in this forum called 'One Chance'. (basically if you could be a dragon in the world of FR, would you?)

well, i want to play off that just a little for another question. i have been reading the map and looking it over for a little bit and my mind has just been reeling, trying to imagine this amazing world. so now, i would like to know, IF the world of FR was real and IF you were a dragon living in this world, what places in the world of Flight Rising would you want to see? (provided there would be no ill effects of going to see it)

as for myself, i would want to explore all of The Tangled Wood and Wispwillow Grove first (YOU CAN'T BEAT GLOWING MUSHROOMS! i mean come on! XD) but i would also LOVE to see the Windswept Plateau, especially the Cloudsong. (flying mass of conected platforms made to look like the Windsinger himself? Count me in!) i've always been fascinated by things like flying castles and cities, so the thought of the Cloudsong REALLY makes my imagination go crazy! i'd love to view all the territories, but after The Tangled Wood, the Windswept Plateau would definitely be my next stop. and on the way over, i could go for a quick swim in the Sea of a Thousand Currents xD

so what about all of you? besides your clan's territory, what other places in the world of Flight Rising would you want to visit?
so, as a couple of you know, there is a thread in this forum called 'One Chance'. (basically if you could be a dragon in the world of FR, would you?)

well, i want to play off that just a little for another question. i have been reading the map and looking it over for a little bit and my mind has just been reeling, trying to imagine this amazing world. so now, i would like to know, IF the world of FR was real and IF you were a dragon living in this world, what places in the world of Flight Rising would you want to see? (provided there would be no ill effects of going to see it)

as for myself, i would want to explore all of The Tangled Wood and Wispwillow Grove first (YOU CAN'T BEAT GLOWING MUSHROOMS! i mean come on! XD) but i would also LOVE to see the Windswept Plateau, especially the Cloudsong. (flying mass of conected platforms made to look like the Windsinger himself? Count me in!) i've always been fascinated by things like flying castles and cities, so the thought of the Cloudsong REALLY makes my imagination go crazy! i'd love to view all the territories, but after The Tangled Wood, the Windswept Plateau would definitely be my next stop. and on the way over, i could go for a quick swim in the Sea of a Thousand Currents xD

so what about all of you? besides your clan's territory, what other places in the world of Flight Rising would you want to visit?
A good question. I would definately visit every region in this wolrd. I like to explore different places, different cultures... Living in the same territory will bore me to death after some time. I have to see the diffferences in this world. And to be honest... If you want to find treasures, its better to search in more than your own region. :>
A good question. I would definately visit every region in this wolrd. I like to explore different places, different cultures... Living in the same territory will bore me to death after some time. I have to see the diffferences in this world. And to be honest... If you want to find treasures, its better to search in more than your own region. :>
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
One of my favourite places in Xenoblade chronicles is Satorl marsh. So yeah, I'd want something akin to a treehouse in the Starwood strand for a time. (Trees that bloom magnificence...) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/map/icons/arcane_1.png[/img] I'd probably be interested in checking out the spires of the shifting expanse as well. Heh, there's plenty to see in the world...
One of my favourite places in Xenoblade chronicles is Satorl marsh. So yeah, I'd want something akin to a treehouse in the Starwood strand for a time. (Trees that bloom magnificence...)
arcane_1.png

I'd probably be interested in checking out the spires of the shifting expanse as well.
Heh, there's plenty to see in the world...
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Huh, I did not know about the 'One Chance' thread. I shall have to go look for it now.

Anyways, to answer the OP, I'd probably be some sort of hermit type character that lives in a library. Probably the Arcanist's Observatory or the like where there are many, many books. -w-

I'd be perfectly fine with just reading and looking at pictures of other places. Aahh... I'm so boring. But yeah, I'd be over the moon learning from The Arcanist himself! :'D
Huh, I did not know about the 'One Chance' thread. I shall have to go look for it now.

Anyways, to answer the OP, I'd probably be some sort of hermit type character that lives in a library. Probably the Arcanist's Observatory or the like where there are many, many books. -w-

I'd be perfectly fine with just reading and looking at pictures of other places. Aahh... I'm so boring. But yeah, I'd be over the moon learning from The Arcanist himself! :'D
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
Honestly? Most of it, I'd totally be a wind dragon. XD

Unless I'd been born here, then it would be same old, same old. I don't know if I would want to see much of it.

It's amazing how something becomes so much less interesting in a culture or country for the people's who live around it.
Honestly? Most of it, I'd totally be a wind dragon. XD

Unless I'd been born here, then it would be same old, same old. I don't know if I would want to see much of it.

It's amazing how something becomes so much less interesting in a culture or country for the people's who live around it.
@ErsatzLace
The One Chance thread is here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gend&id=101681&p=mb

:)
@ErsatzLace
The One Chance thread is here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gend&id=101681&p=mb

:)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
Thank you very much! ^_^
@Stanzascale
Thank you very much! ^_^
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
If Flight Rising was real and existing in place of earth, I'd be terrified, as there would be giant toothy monsters running around eating everything. O_O

If it existed as a planet far far away from earth, that might be kinda cool. Get some neat space pictures.
If Flight Rising was real and existing in place of earth, I'd be terrified, as there would be giant toothy monsters running around eating everything. O_O

If it existed as a planet far far away from earth, that might be kinda cool. Get some neat space pictures.
Somehow, if FR (@Akiri, @Undel, @Thrage, @Xhaztol: Will one of you please give 'This Land' a name already?) were real, I think it's safe to assume that everyone would be required to carry a gun for self defense purposes.
Somehow, if FR (@Akiri, @Undel, @Thrage, @Xhaztol: Will one of you please give 'This Land' a name already?) were real, I think it's safe to assume that everyone would be required to carry a gun for self defense purposes.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
[center][img]http://neondragonart.com/junk/planetbob.png[/img][/center]
planetbob.png
1 2 3