Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Problem with last name joining info
When I was joining I gave all true info aside from my last name because I had no idea as to how should I enter it.

The problem wasn't that I didn't want to enter my true last name.
The problem was that my last name is filled with letters that don't exist in English alphabet. So I had no clue should I try entering letters that may not exist in site database anyway (and would the site even register that kind of letter of would it just turn into a bunch of broken letters) or should I try entering a anglicized version on my last name.

With the anglicized version problem would be that it's still not my "true true" name (for example it's not the name you could send me a smail with) but it would be true in the sense that it's anglicized version of my true name.

So now I'd like to know how should my last name be entered and how can I change it in my profile information?

Thank you in advance!
When I was joining I gave all true info aside from my last name because I had no idea as to how should I enter it.

The problem wasn't that I didn't want to enter my true last name.
The problem was that my last name is filled with letters that don't exist in English alphabet. So I had no clue should I try entering letters that may not exist in site database anyway (and would the site even register that kind of letter of would it just turn into a bunch of broken letters) or should I try entering a anglicized version on my last name.

With the anglicized version problem would be that it's still not my "true true" name (for example it's not the name you could send me a smail with) but it would be true in the sense that it's anglicized version of my true name.

So now I'd like to know how should my last name be entered and how can I change it in my profile information?

Thank you in advance!
tumblr_inline_njsal07HsJ1t8m45a.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
[/center]
To change it, go to account settings by clicking the arrow next to your name (by the clan energy bar in the upper right.)

Inside the account settings, click the "edit" button by "User Profile"

An anglicized version is good. This information is visible only to you and the admin. We appreciate having the information, particularly when it comes to folks making paypal and google checkout purchases. (It makes it easy for us to match you up if you need assistance with these types of transactions.)
To change it, go to account settings by clicking the arrow next to your name (by the clan energy bar in the upper right.)

Inside the account settings, click the "edit" button by "User Profile"

An anglicized version is good. This information is visible only to you and the admin. We appreciate having the information, particularly when it comes to folks making paypal and google checkout purchases. (It makes it easy for us to match you up if you need assistance with these types of transactions.)
Thank you very much!
I will change it right now.
Thank you very much!
I will change it right now.
tumblr_inline_njsal07HsJ1t8m45a.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
[/center]