Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you for the early warning, I'm sure we'll keep it all in mind
Thank you for the early warning, I'm sure we'll keep it all in mind
Thanks for the heads up, Xhaztol. :)
Thanks for the heads up, Xhaztol. :)
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Thank you for the warning
Thank you for the warning
[quote name="Vadeski" date="2013-06-18 16:43:56" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=109582#109648"]But they just called and said I won a trip to Hawaii! Thanks for the friendly reminder Xhaz :D[/quote] I actually did get a call this morning about winning something last year for a cruise for two! haha! :P (Lady sounded like she was reading a script XD)
But they just called and said I won a trip to Hawaii!

Thanks for the friendly reminder Xhaz :D

I actually did get a call this morning about winning something last year for a cruise for two! haha! :P
(Lady sounded like she was reading a script XD)
@Xhaztol regarding promotion info now like i saw someone in item sales thread wanting to buy some item code for some kind of item is that a promotion thing or are redeem codes something else?
@Xhaztol regarding promotion info now like i saw someone in item sales thread wanting to buy some item code for some kind of item is that a promotion thing or are redeem codes something else?
ld4kS5D.png
[quote name="blackfoxette" date="2013-06-18 18:38:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=109582#110588"]@Xhaztol regarding promotion info now like i saw someone in item sales thread wanting to buy some item code for some kind of item is that a promotion thing or are redeem codes something else?[/quote] This sounds like the user was trying to sell either one of our Kickstarter or Beta Tester Rewards Codes, which when redeemed provide items to the account.

This sounds like the user was trying to sell either one of our Kickstarter or Beta Tester Rewards Codes, which when redeemed provide items to the account.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
While I find the information good, I can't help but smile and cover my face towards the comments poking fun at this. I know some people want to have a good time or play around...but maybe on other stuff xD still, I wonder, is this in the ToS as well?
While I find the information good, I can't help but smile and cover my face towards the comments poking fun at this. I know some people want to have a good time or play around...but maybe on other stuff xD still, I wonder, is this in the ToS as well?
um is this the place where i get help at?
um is this the place where i get help at?
Wow, this is the first time I've heard of a site warning before it became a problem. I may be new to this but already I'm loving it here. You guys are really nice and thoughtful, thanks for the warning c:
Wow, this is the first time I've heard of a site warning before it became a problem. I may be new to this but already I'm loving it here. You guys are really nice and thoughtful, thanks for the warning c:
2nksvsx.pngdgl8c6.png
There always has to be some people that want to ruin others' experience. D: Even the best side can be infiltrated.

Changing my password to be safe.
There always has to be some people that want to ruin others' experience. D: Even the best side can be infiltrated.

Changing my password to be safe.
Haiji_Tenebris.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8