Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | website being EXTREMELY slow
And i mean, extremely slow.

It's probably more of a server problem than a bug, but it's seriously annoying when it takes two reloads and 4 minutes to load a forum page. And it's not my internet since every other website is loading pretty quickly... It's also a problem in the Coliseum when it takes over 10 seconds for a move to register...

Do any of you know if the owner is planning on upgrading the server anytime soon?
And i mean, extremely slow.

It's probably more of a server problem than a bug, but it's seriously annoying when it takes two reloads and 4 minutes to load a forum page. And it's not my internet since every other website is loading pretty quickly... It's also a problem in the Coliseum when it takes over 10 seconds for a move to register...

Do any of you know if the owner is planning on upgrading the server anytime soon?
We have purchased a second server and are working on hooking it all up. Our apologies for the slow down. The site is growing at a rapid rate, and we are working to keep pace.
We have purchased a second server and are working on hooking it all up. Our apologies for the slow down. The site is growing at a rapid rate, and we are working to keep pace.
Ah, website growing pains. Glad to hear it's not my crappy internet.
Ah, website growing pains. Glad to hear it's not my crappy internet.
Aah that's good to hear :) Thank you!
Aah that's good to hear :) Thank you!
Locking this as it is not a bug.
Locking this as it is not a bug.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫