Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Finished. All prizes given out
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Hidd3nstare

Thank you for the raffle and congratulations everyone!
@Hidd3nstare

Thank you for the raffle and congratulations everyone!
@Hidd3nstare

Wahoo! Thank you again!
1. Sandswept Delta
2. Smoky
3. Forest Green Wrap Set
4. Merlin

Congrats to everyone and thanks for the awesome raffle :)
@Hidd3nstare

Wahoo! Thank you again!
1. Sandswept Delta
2. Smoky
3. Forest Green Wrap Set
4. Merlin

Congrats to everyone and thanks for the awesome raffle :)
@Hidd3nstare

Hooray! I'll go for Sandswept Delta please :P

Edit: Actually wait I'm over the 24 hour rule, someone else can have my turn since I'm not very active at the moment due to uni!
@Hidd3nstare

Hooray! I'll go for Sandswept Delta please :P

Edit: Actually wait I'm over the 24 hour rule, someone else can have my turn since I'm not very active at the moment due to uni!
b6W0Gze.png
Ack! Sorry guys! i've been quite busy lately, but i've got time now, so. With all that said:

Due to not responding in time @Vesuvia has been removed from this round and @pietrosauntine (524) is our replacement winner! Due to there onlt being four prizes left, i will just send you what is remaining after the other three have theirs ^^

Little housekeeping:
@Filbert the hatchlings are the first twoo dragons in my lair. please choose so that @Pohjakonn can also have their prize
Ack! Sorry guys! i've been quite busy lately, but i've got time now, so. With all that said:

Due to not responding in time @Vesuvia has been removed from this round and @pietrosauntine (524) is our replacement winner! Due to there onlt being four prizes left, i will just send you what is remaining after the other three have theirs ^^

Little housekeeping:
@Filbert the hatchlings are the first twoo dragons in my lair. please choose so that @Pohjakonn can also have their prize
unknown.png
Other than what'''s been mentioned above, my raffle is officially closed!

Thank you again to all participants ^^
Other than what'''s been mentioned above, my raffle is officially closed!

Thank you again to all participants ^^
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare

I am soooo sorry. It has been a busy couple weeks for me. I will take the okapi girlie please. :)
@Hidd3nstare

I am soooo sorry. It has been a busy couple weeks for me. I will take the okapi girlie please. :)
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png Please pardon any typos/spelling mistakes.
I may have a cat on my arm.
@Filbert that's ok! I just wanted to make sure you hadn't opened the message and then forgotten about it... Totally haven't done that before, nope
@Filbert that's ok! I just wanted to make sure you hadn't opened the message and then forgotten about it... Totally haven't done that before, nope
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare
Thank you once again!!
@Hidd3nstare
Thank you once again!!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30