Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us play chess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! Even though I have no clue how to play chess. ^^ Heh.
Support! Even though I have no clue how to play chess. ^^ Heh.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Oooh, yes please. Chess is a good idea in general, and tying it to the chess items we alread have makes sense.
Oooh, yes please. Chess is a good idea in general, and tying it to the chess items we alread have makes sense.
Great Idea! We really need more games in here lol. :)
Great Idea! We really need more games in here lol. :)
I'd just like to add, it would be cool if we could collect different themed sets, of varying rarities, to choose as our "play set" to add a little prestige to the game :) Just think, A Breed set, Element Set, Dragon God set, and other sets.... Glass, Gold, Jewel... the list could go on!
I'd just like to add, it would be cool if we could collect different themed sets, of varying rarities, to choose as our "play set" to add a little prestige to the game :) Just think, A Breed set, Element Set, Dragon God set, and other sets.... Glass, Gold, Jewel... the list could go on!
I support this awesome idea! I want to collect all the pieces myself, and this would make me more excited to do so!
I support this awesome idea! I want to collect all the pieces myself, and this would make me more excited to do so!
Support! Would people win treasure, though? If so, I think both the winner and loser should get some, with the winner getting a little more. That way learning newbies don't get shafted, but winners still get something more for winning.
Support! Would people win treasure, though? If so, I think both the winner and loser should get some, with the winner getting a little more. That way learning newbies don't get shafted, but winners still get something more for winning.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Love this idea! Support!
Love this idea! Support!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
I would so love this! I love the chess pieces and would like to put them to use somehow!
I would so love this! I love the chess pieces and would like to put them to use somehow!
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
support
support
Rhea that&#039;s a very nice idea. Since it&#039;s hard to win chess sometimes, but the experience would still be fun and worth it. You might not win as MUCH as for winning but it would be nice to still get something, in addition to the experience to get better <3

Rhea that&#039;s a very nice idea. Since it&#039;s hard to win chess sometimes, but the experience would still be fun and worth it. You might not win as MUCH as for winning but it would be nice to still get something, in addition to the experience to get better <3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7