Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yewfelle's Dragon Portraits! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kuhli Sure! :D

@Rainbowdrools Added!

@sacnite Thank you, and of course! I haven't actually drawn canines before (tbh this is my first go at drawing dragons, even), but I'd be willing to give it a try!
@Kuhli Sure! :D

@Rainbowdrools Added!

@sacnite Thank you, and of course! I haven't actually drawn canines before (tbh this is my first go at drawing dragons, even), but I'd be willing to give it a try!
@babylonsfall sorry for the super long wait, I've only had time to finish ninmah ;; As per usual, let me know if there's any changes you'd like! I'll get to your second dragon as soon as I find time to! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OHyyGVO.png[/img] @Jinxmoonstone @jackalope @tsuzumikin Hey guys! I know you're still waiting on me to finish your dragons, and I'm so sorry for the long wait. Unfortunately, I've been way busier than expected these few weeks (surprise in house gymnastics competitions) so things will be slowing down quite a bit. I will definitely be able to get these to you by Wednesday of next week (so in 10-ish days), and will be willing to send you guys each 20k per dragon back since I'm late, if you'd like ;;
@babylonsfall sorry for the super long wait, I've only had time to finish ninmah ;; As per usual, let me know if there's any changes you'd like! I'll get to your second dragon as soon as I find time to!

OHyyGVO.png

@Jinxmoonstone @jackalope @tsuzumikin Hey guys! I know you're still waiting on me to finish your dragons, and I'm so sorry for the long wait. Unfortunately, I've been way busier than expected these few weeks (surprise in house gymnastics competitions) so things will be slowing down quite a bit. I will definitely be able to get these to you by Wednesday of next week (so in 10-ish days), and will be willing to send you guys each 20k per dragon back since I'm late, if you'd like ;;
@yewfelle

omg you sweet precious thing it's really okay!!!
I dont need anything. :3
Just hope things are going well for you!!
@yewfelle

omg you sweet precious thing it's really okay!!!
I dont need anything. :3
Just hope things are going well for you!!
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@yewfelle
When your slots are open again, can I be pinged? c:
@yewfelle
When your slots are open again, can I be pinged? c:
7b2b63aa96.png
@yewfelle

I appreciate the update. I don't mind waiting :-)
@yewfelle

I appreciate the update. I don't mind waiting :-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@yewfelle oooooomg she looks amazing! Thank you so much! And take your time! I'm okay with waiting (:
@yewfelle oooooomg she looks amazing! Thank you so much! And take your time! I'm okay with waiting (:
@yewfelle, I know you're super-busy, but I would love to be added to your pinglist for when a slot or two opens up. Your art is magnificent, TAKE MY MONEY.
@yewfelle, I know you're super-busy, but I would love to be added to your pinglist for when a slot or two opens up. Your art is magnificent, TAKE MY MONEY.
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@yewfelle
I would love to be put on your pinglist as well!
@yewfelle
I would love to be put on your pinglist as well!
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@yewfelle
May I be placed on your pinglist?
@yewfelle
May I be placed on your pinglist?
2Ha6niQ.png

Retori She/They
Fandragons
Accent Shop
Art Shop (wip)

kHW6DXe.png DmU9V5Z.pngn36gFjO.png
jSJU3jA.png8NRZH1K.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png