Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My Wings Turned Into a Crown?
So I tried some apparel on my wildclaw and where I once had a cloud wings (not sure what these are actually called) and now I have 2 gilded crowns instead. I am not quite sure how that happened.
Do I need to provide a screenshot for this?

Edit:
I am also 60% sure my Brown Birdskull Headdress turned into a Brown Birdskull Armband because I do not recall having 2.
So I tried some apparel on my wildclaw and where I once had a cloud wings (not sure what these are actually called) and now I have 2 gilded crowns instead. I am not quite sure how that happened.
Do I need to provide a screenshot for this?

Edit:
I am also 60% sure my Brown Birdskull Headdress turned into a Brown Birdskull Armband because I do not recall having 2.
xeXkRQt.png
[center][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/robin-llorando.gif[/img][/center] How is this still happening. ;__; We have tried to fix it three times. Alright, let's try and get some info out of this. [LIST] [*]When did it happen? [*]What process did you through to try the apparel on? [*]How much apparel did the dragon have on before? [*]How quickly were you clicking? [*]What browser are you using? [*]Was the site experiencing slow loading when it occurred? [*]Anything else you can provide? [/LIST] We seriously are stumped on this one and do not know how it keeps happening.
robin-llorando.gif

How is this still happening. ;__; We have tried to fix it three times.

Alright, let's try and get some info out of this.
  • When did it happen?
  • What process did you through to try the apparel on?
  • How much apparel did the dragon have on before?
  • How quickly were you clicking?
  • What browser are you using?
  • Was the site experiencing slow loading when it occurred?
  • Anything else you can provide?

We seriously are stumped on this one and do not know how it keeps happening.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Also @Akiri :(
Also @Akiri :(
Flight Rising Developer
i got this too *browsing threads* it happened with steampunk pieces. ill just fill out here since staff are here:

1. about 20 minutes ago, 18:10 FR time
2. the order listed out of my hoard
3. none, first apparel applied
4. when i could, the red x's were disappearing and reappearing (sometimes several tiles before i could)
5. google chrome
6. somewhat but not overly
7:
~the red x's already mentioned disappearing and reappearing.
~my dragon just matured today (Roy)
~happened upon removal of said items

EDIT:
the piece that transformed was Copper Steampunk Spats into a Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble
i got this too *browsing threads* it happened with steampunk pieces. ill just fill out here since staff are here:

1. about 20 minutes ago, 18:10 FR time
2. the order listed out of my hoard
3. none, first apparel applied
4. when i could, the red x's were disappearing and reappearing (sometimes several tiles before i could)
5. google chrome
6. somewhat but not overly
7:
~the red x's already mentioned disappearing and reappearing.
~my dragon just matured today (Roy)
~happened upon removal of said items

EDIT:
the piece that transformed was Copper Steampunk Spats into a Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
I'm going to post here since the thread is getting staff attention. I purchased a green birdskull headdress from the Marketplace and added it to my dragon. Shortly after, I also bought a pair of tawny antlers from the Auction House. I added the antlers on with the headdress, but I didn't like how it looked. When I removed the antlers and headdress, both items became headdresses. I'm a bit frustrated here because I was looking forward to those antlers. :c

• When did it happen? Couple hours ago, I'm guessing around 22:20, since that's when I purchased the antlers.
Dragon Lair » Raijin » Equip Apparel
1. Added the antlers
2. Removed the headdress
3. Removed the antlers
4. Both items became birdskull headdresses
One. [birdskull headdress]
I'll admit I was clicking kind of quickly, because I tried taking the headdress off to leave the antlers and it wouldn't update.
Chrome
Yes
I'm going to post here since the thread is getting staff attention. I purchased a green birdskull headdress from the Marketplace and added it to my dragon. Shortly after, I also bought a pair of tawny antlers from the Auction House. I added the antlers on with the headdress, but I didn't like how it looked. When I removed the antlers and headdress, both items became headdresses. I'm a bit frustrated here because I was looking forward to those antlers. :c

• When did it happen? Couple hours ago, I'm guessing around 22:20, since that's when I purchased the antlers.
Dragon Lair » Raijin » Equip Apparel
1. Added the antlers
2. Removed the headdress
3. Removed the antlers
4. Both items became birdskull headdresses
One. [birdskull headdress]
I'll admit I was clicking kind of quickly, because I tried taking the headdress off to leave the antlers and it wouldn't update.
Chrome
Yes
When did it happen?
A few minutes before I reported it so around Jun 17, 2013, 20:02:24

What process did you through to try the apparel on?
I went to Bragdi's page and clicked rather slowly all 4 items

How much apparel did the dragon have on before?
None

How quickly were you clicking?
Well once the page started slowing down and the items weren't really appearing I tried to refresh the page after waiting a few seconds.

What browser are you using?
Google Chrome

Was the site experiencing slow loading when it occurred?
I believe it was

Anything else you can provide?
No not really sorry
When did it happen?
A few minutes before I reported it so around Jun 17, 2013, 20:02:24

I went to Bragdi's page and clicked rather slowly all 4 items

None

Well once the page started slowing down and the items weren't really appearing I tried to refresh the page after waiting a few seconds.

Google Chrome

I believe it was

No not really sorry
xeXkRQt.png
Happened to me too. So I decided to test it further...and ended up losing more apparel. [quote]When did it happen?[/quote] Around 12:02 - 12:08 server time. [quote]What process did you through to try the apparel on?[/quote] Just quick combinations of moving, equipping and unequipping various apparels. [quote]How much apparel did the dragon have on before?[/quote] Various. From 2 to 6 items. [quote]How quickly were you clicking?[/quote] As quickly as I could. It seemed like the server couldn't keep up during the lag, and got some things mixed up. Things were bouncing around for a while after I stopped moving/clicking items. And that's when they usually ended up overwritten, not when I was moving them. At times it even seemed like one of the appearance slots disappeared, but maybe I imagined that. Shame that I couldn't get it on video. [quote]What browser are you using?[/quote] Chrome, Version 27.0.1453.110 m. [quote]Was the site experiencing slow loading when it occurred?[/quote] Most definitely. [quote]Anything else you can provide?[/quote] Sorry, there's not much that I can add. Couldn't quite figure it out and gave up after losing a lot of items. Here's a small list of what got overwritten: [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles] -> [item=Forestsong Haori] [item=Black Waistcoat] -> [Item=Leather Arm Wraps] [item=Cyan Delver's Lamp] -> [item=Amber Delver's Lamp] Any chance that you could change them back? ...some other stuff probably got overwritten too, since I don't remember having three dented iron belts when I started.
Happened to me too. So I decided to test it further...and ended up losing more apparel.
Quote:
When did it happen?
Around 12:02 - 12:08 server time.
Quote:
Just quick combinations of moving, equipping and unequipping various apparels.
Quote:
Various. From 2 to 6 items.
Quote:
As quickly as I could. It seemed like the server couldn't keep up during the lag, and got some things mixed up. Things were bouncing around for a while after I stopped moving/clicking items. And that's when they usually ended up overwritten, not when I was moving them.

At times it even seemed like one of the appearance slots disappeared, but maybe I imagined that. Shame that I couldn't get it on video.
Quote:
Chrome, Version 27.0.1453.110 m.
Quote:
Most definitely.
Quote:
Sorry, there's not much that I can add. Couldn't quite figure it out and gave up after losing a lot of items. Here's a small list of what got overwritten:
Copper Steampunk Goggles -> Forestsong Haori
-> Leather Arm Wraps
->

Any chance that you could change them back? ...some other stuff probably got overwritten too, since I don't remember having three dented iron belts when I started.
I was wondering if I could trade you my crown from the cloudy wings too, the other item doesn't really matter but I would love my wings back.
I was wondering if I could trade you my crown from the cloudy wings too, the other item doesn't really matter but I would love my wings back.
xeXkRQt.png
If you were affected by this issue, can you please attach your duplicated item to a message and send it my way? In the message, please also specify which one you lost in the process.

Thanks!
If you were affected by this issue, can you please attach your duplicated item to a message and send it my way? In the message, please also specify which one you lost in the process.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer